- A Peak Inside the Invensense ITG-3200 Three-Axis Gyroscope « MEMSblog
- Invensense is a leader in the MEMS gyroscope market segment. According to Yole, they experienced nearly 500% growth 2009 over 2008. They now hold the #1 position in the MEMS gyroscope for consumer electronics market. ...
MEMS Industry Group today - MEMS technology
- Lecture – 20 MEMS Inertial Sensors | Microelectromechanical System
- Lecture Series on MEMS & Microsystems by Prof. Santiram Kal, Department of Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering, IIT.
admin today - MEMS technology
- Nano Patents and Innovations: Self-Calibrating MEMs Innovation ...
- The new technology created by Clark, called electro micro metrology - or EMM - is enabling engineers to account for process variations by determining the precise movement and force that's being applied to, or sensed by, a MEMS device. ...
Alton Parrish yesterday - MEMS technology
- New tech could mean much more accurate nanosensors for space exploration and more
- Scientists around the world are hard at work on technologies that are measured on the nanoscale. The problem for many areas of research is that there are no ...
today DailyTech - MEMS technology
- More evidence of gyroscope sensor in a future iPad
- It's a MEMS gyroscope, basically an electronics version of its vibrational counterpart. The MEMS gyroscope features a plate called the “proof mass” that ...
today Geek.com - MEMS technology
- New Videoconferencing Solution Utilizes CALIENT's MEMS-Based Photonic Switch
- CALIENT's FiberConnect 320X is based on the company's patented 3D microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology and uses silicon micro mirrors to switch ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- Years of solid growth ahead for consumer and mobile mems market says iSuppli
- Cell phones and a range of new devices will power the market for consumer and mobile mems sensors toward solid, uninterrupted growth in 2010 and beyond, ...
today New Electronics - MEMS business
- Nanomovies: Ultrafast Electron Microscopy
- The electron microscope has long been a workhorse for examining all manner of objects and materials at the nanoscale, but usually by producing still images ...
today Scientific American (blog) - Nanotechnology
- Smart nanomaterial could lead to glaucoma breakthrough
- Smart nanomaterial could lead to glaucoma breakthrough.
today - Nanotechnology
IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 is intended to provide a common forum for researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research findings, ideas, developments and applications in the area of sensors and sensing technology. IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 will include keynote addresses by eminent scientists as well as special, regular and poster sessions.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems