- Injection molding: Bright future remains for micro- and nano-molding
- John Bradford, micromachining R&D manager for Makino, said, “When you get to a feature size below 8 µm, you need ultraprecision machine tools. ...
today Plastics Today - MEMS technology
- Uncooled Infrared Cameras and Detectors Achieve High Imaging Performance
- The primary type of uncooled detector is the microbolometer, a device based on microelectromechanical (MEMS) technology. As uncooled technology moved ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS technology
- The Essential Laser for Orthopedics
- A wide variety of instruments and implants are benefiting from laser micromachining techniques pioneered in other fields, including vascular medicine. ...
yesterday ECNmag.com - MEMS technology
- Taiwan`s 3 Semiconductor Foundries Score Record Revenues in July
- 11, 2010 (CENS)--With the semiconductor manufacturing industry booming as global economy recovers, Taiwan`s United Microelectronic Corp. ...
yesterday The Taiwan Economic News - MEMS business
- Nano drives improve displays
- This MEMS (microelectromechanical-system)-on-glass device targets low-power, daylight-readable color displays for portable-system applications. ...
today EDN.com - MEMS business
- X-ray imaging the dynamics of nanoscale spin structures
- Magnetic soft x-ray microscopy, which combines chemical sensitivity with high spatiotemporal resolution, can now address key open questions on the nanoscale ...
yesterday SPIE Newsroom - Nanotechnology
- New nanoscale transistors allow sensitive probing inside cells
- The two-terminal device has a three-dimensional and flexible structure with the key nanoscale transistor element synthetically-integrated at the tip of the ...
today PhysOrg.com - Nanotechnology
COMS is the world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry - from high tech companies, national labs, regional development and government agencies, investment and consulting groups, market researchers, educators and students - all sharing, learning and creating partnerships in an open interactive setting. This is a powerful environment focused on accelerating commercialization activity among established and emerging micro and nano businesses. These technologies are the vehicles for sustainable wealth and prosperity that will advance the global economy.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems