- Researchers Develop Improved Microelectromechanical Systems Devices For Sport ...
- Teams of Tel Aviv University scientists are at the heart of the tiny world of MEMS - microelectromechanical systems - to make these systems even smaller, ...
yesterday Medical News Today (press release) - MEMS technology
- MEMS Sales Rise in Consumer Electronics Industry and Cell Phone Market
- Cell phones and a slew of emerging devices will power the market for consumer electronics and cell phone Microelectromechanical (MEMS) sensors toward solid, ...
today Cellular-News - MEMS business
- MEMS Integration Congress to Enable Clean Energy Solutions
- According to a microelectromechanical system (MEMS) market analysis report, a total income of $10 billion is expected to be arrived at by the year 2014, ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS business
- Microelectromechanical Sensors' Revenue To Grow Steadily-ISuppli
- Industrywide revenue from microelectromechanical sensors, or MEMS, which are very small devices often used for handheld technology, will grow solidly over ...
today Automated Trader - MEMS business
- Nanotechology has rewards, risks
- The worst found so far is copper oxide, the only nanomaterial yet identified as a clear health risk. The authors are careful not to warn people away from ...
today Daily Commercial News - Nanotechnology
Successful battle-scarred, veteran MEMS technologists will share their 25 years of experience, and their future vision for MEMS and Nanotechnology. together we will celebrate of the stunning success and bright future of MEMS. There will be fun and serious MEMS networking as well with tours of Stanford MEMS labs, three evening events, and some surprises. Come to Silicon Valley this fall. Great weather! Spend a few days networking and thinking deeply about the future of MEMS.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems