- Computer Simulation Shows Nanoscale Defects in Silicon
- Add a small quantity of the right chemical to a material being squeezed or stretched, and the results can be dramatic. If the chemical reaction is rust, ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- iPhone 4 Gyroscope Controlled Air Drums Available on App Store
- The iPhone 4 uses a vibrational gyroscope, called a microelectromechanical system (MEMS) gyroscope. This in addition to the existing accelerometer allows ...
yesterday prMac (press release) - MEMS technology
- Next-Generation DDR4 Memory to Reach 4.266GHz - Report.
- ... manufacturers will need to dramatically increase capacities of memory chips by using multi-layer technique with through silicon via (TSV) technology. ...
today X-bit Labs - MEMS technology
- Air-cooled Picosecond Lasers
- Robust fiber-based laser technology makes the APL series a suitable solution for a variety of cold micromachining and imaging applications. ...
today Photonics.com - MEMS technology
- NextGenLog: #MEMS-Packed #Smartphones Creating World's Biggest ...
- Micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) impart the smarts in smartphones, but have also created the world's fastest growing wireless sensor network. Look for an expanding palette of applications harnessing the wireless sensors in ...
rcj@SpiritOne.com (R. Colin Johnson) today - MEMS business
- Forecast: MEMS sales rising to $1.5 billion in 2010
- The micro-electro-mechanical system (MEMS) chip market is booming along with the high-profile consumer electronics devices using them, propelling a $1.5 ...
today EETimes.com - MEMS business
- MEMS sales to continue rising in consumer electronics and handset ...
- Revenues for MEMS sensors and actuators used in consumer electronics and mobile phones is projected to reach US$1.5 billion in 2010, up 22.9% from US$1.3 billion in 2009, according to iSuppli.
today - MEMS business
- Now, a method to predict nanoparticle interaction with human body
- "When a nanomaterial enters the human body, it immediately binds to various proteins and amino acids. The molecules a particle binds with will determine ...
today Oneindia - Nanotechnology
- Nanoscale DNA sequencing could spur revolution in personal health ...
- In experiments with potentially broad health care implications, a research team led by a University of Washington physicist has devised a method that works at a very small scale to sequence DNA quickly and relatively inexpensively.
News today - Nanotechnology
- GE Global Research Exploits Nanostructure Sensors
- Potyrailo added that nanoscale sensors can be manufactured on a diminutive scale with less expenditure permitting production of large quantities of the ...
today AZoSensors - Nanotechnology
- Agilent SEM performs low-voltage imaging
- It allows nanoscale features to be observed on a wide variety of nanostructured materials, including polymers, thin films, biomaterials, ...
today Test & Measurement World - Nanotechnology
- Researchers Create Nanoscale Particles For Ultrasound Applications
- Researchers at the University of Nottingham have created not a machine, but nanoscale particles capable of acting as transducers. Along with the amazingly ...
today DailyTech - Nanotechnology
IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 is intended to provide a common forum for researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research findings, ideas, developments and applications in the area of sensors and sensing technology. IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 will include keynote addresses by eminent scientists as well as special, regular and poster sessions.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems