- Teardown: Blackberry Torch Evolutionary, Not Revolutionary
- iSuppli also noted that the Torch has the same microelectromechanical systems accelerometer by Analog Devices used in the Storm2 9550. ...
today ConceivablyTech (blog) - MEMS technology
- Agilent Technologies' Microfluidics System Used in Breakthrough ...
- Agilent Technologies' Microfluidics System Used in Breakthrough Breast Milk Study.
today - MEMS technology
- Health Beat: Tracking hearts from home
- Doctors used a catheter to implant a cardio MEMS sensor (microelectromechanical systems). The MEMS sensor was 15 mm long and 3.5 mm wide, positioned near ...
today News 8 Austin - MEMS business
- SEMI Announces Reorganization
- ... primary market areas of semiconductor ICs, PV solar, and related markets such as high-brightness LEDs, MEMS/MST, and printed and flexible electronics. ...
today PCBDesign007 (blog) - MEMS business
- Silicon Labs sues Taiwan tech company
- based Silicon Clocks, acquiring 20 patents for microelectromechanical technology. Silicon Labs was founded in 1996 and employs about 500. ...
today Bizjournals.com - MEMS business
- MEMS sales to continue rising in consumer electronics and handset ...
- Revenues for MEMS sensors and actuators used in consumer electronics and mobile phones is projected to reach US$1.5 billion in 2010, up 22.9% from US$1.3 billion in 2009, according to iSuppli.MEMS sensors and actuators are employed in a ...
admin today - MEMS business
- Lab-on-a-chip platform performs molecular dissection of single brain tumor cells
- The new technology combines the advantages of microfluidics and microscopy-based cell imaging in one device. "The MIC is essentially a cancer diagnostic ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Zero Valent Iron for Soil and Water Remediation.
- The debate over nano-scale versus micro-scale zero valent iron (ZVI) has attracted the attention of leading scientists in the environmental remediation ...
today Earthtimes (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Shrinky Dinks Heat-Up Nanopatterning
- "Anyone needing access to large-area nanoscale patterns on the cheap could benefit from this method," said Teri W. Odom, associate professor of chemistry ...
today Photonics.com - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology Now - Press Release: "High definition diagnostic ...
- These new transducers are hugely exciting and bring the power of ultrasonics to the nanoscale." The ultrasonic transducers consist of sandwich or shell like structures carefully engineered to possess both optical and ultrasonic ...
today - Nanotechnology
- Unlocking the potential of nanotechnology
- “You find nanoscale structures like that in everything from semiconductors to displays, storage, hard disk drives and memory devices. ...
today Computing - Nanotech business
In its sixth year, MEMS Executive Congress is the executive conference that connects the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users. Through keynotes, panel discussions, and numerous networking opportunities, MEMS Executive Congress creates an intimate forum for decision-makers to grow the global MEMS market.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems