- MEMS Self-Calibrate to Super Sensitive Sensors | isssource.com
- A new technology enabling tiny machines called microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) to self-calibrate could make possible super-accurate and precise.
gHale yesterday - MEMS technology
- Marseilles - Micro Four Thirds User Forum
- Some are people, some are places and things - all are pretty much micro scale - no big sweeping views. None of the images are individual standouts (my best people shots don't even begin to approach the level of art that a few of you ...
Ray S yesterday - MEMS technology
- MEMS Sensors and Structural Health Monitoring System Successfully Deployed in ...
- The system has 16 Colibrys MEMS based accelerometers embedded throughout the building to monitor the integrity of the building structure during ongoing ...
today Live-PR.com (press release) - MEMS business
- Growth of MEMS Sensors to be Driven by Cell Phones and Other Emerging Devices ...
- MEMS promises to revolutionize nearly every product category by bringing together silicon-based microelectronics with micromachining technology, ...
yesterday TMCnet - MEMS business
- SpectraFluidics Secures Strategic Investment from IQT
- The technology behind SpectraFluidics' system is a unique combination of free-surface microfluidics and surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy. ...
yesterday PR Newswire (press release) - MEMS business
- EPA May Give 1st Approval of Nanosilver for Fabrics
- The tentative government approval is new, but the development of consumer products containing the nanomaterial is not. Over the past 11 years, ...
yesterday AOL News - Nanotech business
COMS is the world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry - from high tech companies, national labs, regional development and government agencies, investment and consulting groups, market researchers, educators and students - all sharing, learning and creating partnerships in an open interactive setting. This is a powerful environment focused on accelerating commercialization activity among established and emerging micro and nano businesses. These technologies are the vehicles for sustainable wealth and prosperity that will advance the global economy.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems