- IMEC touts silicon-germanium MEMS and gallium-nitride-on-silicon technologies
- IMEC (Interuniversity Micro-electronics Center) highlighted the capabilities of its silicon-germanium-on MEMS (microelectromechanical-system)-technology ...
today EDN.com - MEMS technology
- In-Q-Tel Backs SpectraFluidics
- The technology behind Spectrafluidics' system is a unique combination of free-surface microfluidics and surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy. ...
yesterday Private Equity Hub (press release) - MEMS business
- RPMC introduces compact air-cooled picosecond lasers with up to 4W average power
- Robust fiber based laser technology makes the APL series a good solution for a variety of cold micromachining and imaging applications. ...
yesterday OptoIQ - MEMS business
- MEMS Seismic Sensors and Portable Data Acquisition System Aid Monitoring of ...
- The system consists of 16 MEMS accelometers by Colibrys integrated completely over the building to measure the strength of the building during construction ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS business
- Capacitive Accelerometer Modules come in 8 different ranges.
- SDI's 100% in-house manufacturing and intense testing processes, along with the incorporation of additive micro machining and integrated circuit technology, ...
today ThomasNet Industrial News Room (press release) - MEMS business
- Mini Gas Chromatograph
- The new product is based on Seacoast's SeaPORT Mini GC, which uses MEMS technology originally developed for the Army Research Laboratories, ...
today Drug Discovery & Development - MEMS business
- $2 Billion For E-ink-Busting Mirasol Display Plant: Color Kindles in 2012?
- It uses MEMS tech, and it has reliably good performance in back-lit situations, as well as in direct sunlight. Its pixel refresh rate is fast enough allow ...
today Fast Company - MEMS business
- Ultrahigh-power energy storage made with carbon nano-onions
- This finding addresses the need for micro-scale energy storage in numerous areas where electrolytic capacitors cannot provide sufficient energy density, ...
yesterday Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Antenna directs light at the nanoscale
- Now, researchers in Spain have demonstrated a novel solution to this problem that involves fixing an "antenna" to nanoscale objects that can send and ...
today physicsworld.com - Nanotechnology
- Nitrides at the Nanoscale - nanotechweb.org
- Nanoscale structure of nitride LEDs has a profound impact on performance.
today - Nanotechnology
- Paper highlight: Nanoscopic patterned materials with tunable dimensions
- Potential applications for this method extend to virtually all technologies in which periodic nanomaterial structures are desirable. ...
yesterday PhysOrg.com - Nanotechnology
COMS is the world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry - from high tech companies, national labs, regional development and government agencies, investment and consulting groups, market researchers, educators and students - all sharing, learning and creating partnerships in an open interactive setting. This is a powerful environment focused on accelerating commercialization activity among established and emerging micro and nano businesses. These technologies are the vehicles for sustainable wealth and prosperity that will advance the global economy.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems