- Mercury News interview: T.J. Rodgers, CEO and president of Cypress Semiconductor
- We started 13 of them, we've had two home runs: SunPower and Cypress MicroSystems of Seattle, which invented PSoCs. One grand slam pays for a lot of ...
2010-08-21 San Jose Mercury News - MEMS business
- Breakthrough discovery enables nanoscale manipulation of the ...
- Solar power is one area that has been explored, but this new discovery has paved way for other nanoscale device applications for these dots. This discovery offers a way of controlling the speed and switching time of nanoelectronic ...
today - Nanotechnology
- Xradia Introduces UltraXRM Microscope: Ground-Breaking 3D X-Ray
- Besides the UltraXRM-L200 for the laboratory, Xradia offers a range of 3D nanoscale X-ray microscopes for synchrotrons that leverage the high photon flux, ...
today Laboratory Network - Nanotechnology
- Revolutionizing nanofabrication with programmable nanolithography
- Whether it is on the macro- or nanoscale, most molding methods are limited to replicate the patterns that are identical to the original master. ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
Successful battle-scarred, veteran MEMS technologists will share their 25 years of experience, and their future vision for MEMS and Nanotechnology. together we will celebrate of the stunning success and bright future of MEMS. There will be fun and serious MEMS networking as well with tours of Stanford MEMS labs, three evening events, and some surprises. Come to Silicon Valley this fall. Great weather! Spend a few days networking and thinking deeply about the future of MEMS.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems