- Bestech Australia offers Low Noise MEMS Gyroscopes from Gladiator Technologies
- By Bestech Australia Featuring breakthrough gyroscope technology, these instruments are ultra low noise MEMS gyroscopes that have noise performance ...
yesterday Ferret - MEMS technology
- NNSA Marks Three-Year Anniversary of Sandia's MESA Complex
- The National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) today marked the three-year anniversary of the Microsystems and Engineering Sciences Applications (MESA) ...
yesterday Nanotechnology News (press release) - MEMS business
- SpectraFluidics Secures Strategic Investment from IQT
- The technology behind SpectraFluidics' system is a unique combination of free-surface microfluidics and surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy. ...
2010-08-18 PR Newswire (press release) - MEMS business
- Qualcomm Reportedly To Invest $2B In Mirasol Display Plant
- By Eric Savitz Qualcomm (QCOM) plans to invest $2 billion to build a production plant for the company's Mirasol display business at the Central Taiwan ...
2010-08-20 Barron's (blog) - MEMS business
- MEMSIC Introduces Industry's First Low-Drift Mems Vertical Gyro
- The VG800 combines advanced MEMS rate gyro and accelerometer technologies with MEMSIC's proprietary Kalman filter algorithms to provide a superior inertial ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- AR.Drone by Parrot Gets Closer to Release
- Drone uses MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanicals Systems), three axes accelerometer, two gyrometers, one ultrasound sensor and one vertical camera to ...
yesterday infoSync World - MEMS business
- Nanoscale DNA sequencing technique to advance personalized medicine
- Researchers have devised a method that works at a very small scale to sequence DNA quickly and relatively inexpensively that could open the door t...
2010-08-22 - Nanotechnology
- Antenna directs light at the nanoscale - physicsworld.com
- Researchers in Spain rapidly develop promising new nanotechnology.
2010-08-20 - Nanotechnology
IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 is intended to provide a common forum for researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research findings, ideas, developments and applications in the area of sensors and sensing technology. IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 will include keynote addresses by eminent scientists as well as special, regular and poster sessions.
MEMS and Nanotechnology Exchange
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems