- I-Micronews - MEMS EQUIPMENT: MEMS testing: innovations in mass ...
- MEMS-Based Systems Solutions. In previous articles, I and my fellow authors have addressed the basic concept of MEMS-based system solutions, the role of ASICs as interface circuits with MEMS devices, and co-design principles as they ...
yesterday - MEMS business
- Qualcomm to build new display plant in Taiwan -paper
- TW) have jointly set up Sollink about two years ago to make handset displays using Mirasol technology from Qualcomm MEMS, a display unit of the US chipmaker ...
yesterday Reuters - MEMS business
- Secrets of the gecko foot help robot climb
- They came up with a rubber-like material with tiny polymer hairs made from a micro-scale mold. The designers attach a layer of adhesive cut to the shape of Stickybot's four feet, which are about the size of a child's hand. ...
yesterday - Nanotechnology
- NSF Funds Software Research for Efficient Computing with Nanoscale ...
- Despite all the promise of nanoscale computer components and nanoscale devices, there is a downside: Experts say the circuits and chips can become less reliable and more expensive to produce, leading to variability in behavior from ...
Inderpal today - Nanotech business
- Dynasil Awarded DOE Funds for Projects Including Nanoscale Sensors ...
- The projects include the development of the next generation of sensors for nanoscale microscopy, as well as new detectors based on nano-particles for ultra-fast high performance X-ray detectors. These materials also have potential ...
today - Nanotech business
In its sixth year, MEMS Executive Congress is the executive conference that connects the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users. Through keynotes, panel discussions, and numerous networking opportunities, MEMS Executive Congress creates an intimate forum for decision-makers to grow the global MEMS market.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems