- NextGenLog: #3D Modeling Automated by #MEMS Pico-Projectors
- Micro-electro-mechanical system (MEMS) pico-projectos can be used to project calibrated stripes of light whose deformation reveals the 3D dimensions of the objects being imaged. Look for automatic generation of detailed 3D models, ...
rcj@SpiritOne.com (R. Colin Johnson) today - MEMS technology
- Optimum Flow Smoothness for Microfluidic Applications
- This pressure driven flow is ideal for microfluidic systems where a highly stable flow is required, including applications such as compartmentalised ...
today SelectScience.net (press release) - MEMS technology
- MEMSIC Unveils VG800 MEMS-Based Vertical Gyro
- MEMSIC, Inc. (NasdaqGM: MEMS), a leading innovator of MEMS sensors and systems solutions, today announced its next-generation family of high-performance ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- MEMS motion sensing technology enables development of portable cpr ...
- A new palm sized cpr device, that measures the rate and depth of chest compressions administered by medical staff, incorporates Analog Devices' mems technology.
today - MEMS technology
- New BB Torch Costs as Much to Make as iPhone 4
- The Torch's screen is very similar to that of the BlackBerry Storm2 9550, and the Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) accelerometer in the Torch is also ...
today Tom's Hardware Guide - MEMS business
- Emerging MEMS Technologies & Markets – 2010 Report | Generation ...
- EMERGING MEMS TECHNOLOGIES & MARKETS – 2010 REPORTMEMS MARKETS HAVE BEEN AND WILL ALWAYS BE DRIVEN BY INNOVATION. IT MEANS.
maureen yesterday - MEMS business
- Seaswarm oil-scrubbing robots could clean up nasty oil spills
- ... it propels the robot forward while lifting oil off the water thanks to a nanomaterial which was specially engineered to attract oil and repel water. ...
today UberGizmo (blog) - Nanotechnology
- DoE grants Dynasil $6.2M in SBIR awards
- The remaining four awards, provided by the DoE's Office of Basic Energy Sciences, will fund the development of the next generation of sensors for nanoscale ...
today Health Imaging & IT - Nanotech business
COMS is the world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry - from high tech companies, national labs, regional development and government agencies, investment and consulting groups, market researchers, educators and students - all sharing, learning and creating partnerships in an open interactive setting. This is a powerful environment focused on accelerating commercialization activity among established and emerging micro and nano businesses. These technologies are the vehicles for sustainable wealth and prosperity that will advance the global economy.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems