- Little Devices That Could: Lego Microfluidics
- Lego Microfluidics · IMG_7062. As part of the MEDIKit project at IIH@MIT, we are working on a variety of tools to make fabrication of medical devices easier. Above is example of an experiment to create lab-on-chip devices using modular ...
Jose today - MEMS technology
- I-Micronews - MEMS EQUIPMENT: MEMS testing: innovations in mass ...
- MEMS-Based Systems Solutions. In previous articles, I and my fellow authors have addressed the basic concept of MEMS-based system solutions, the role of ASICs as interface circuits with MEMS devices, and co-design principles as they ...
today - MEMS technology
- Solar-Powered Robot Swarm Could Clean Oil
- Oil-absorbing nanomaterial on a swarm of robots could clean up spills in record time. By Alyssa Danigelis MIT researchers created a prototype for an ...
today Discovery News - Nanotechnology
- Dynasil Awarded DOE Funds for Projects Including Nanoscale Sensors ...
- The projects include the development of the next generation of sensors for nanoscale microscopy, as well as new detectors based on nano-particles for ultra-fast high performance X-ray detectors. These materials also have potential ...
today - Nanotechnology
Successful battle-scarred, veteran MEMS technologists will share their 25 years of experience, and their future vision for MEMS and Nanotechnology. together we will celebrate of the stunning success and bright future of MEMS. There will be fun and serious MEMS networking as well with tours of Stanford MEMS labs, three evening events, and some surprises. Come to Silicon Valley this fall. Great weather! Spend a few days networking and thinking deeply about the future of MEMS.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems