- Microfluidics: A ten minute blood test
- by Alicia M Prater PhD Microfluidics is a technology or approach that utilizes or studies small fluid samples. Generally, microfluidics involves ...
2010-08-28 Helium - MEMS technology
- RF-MEMS to boost NTT's cell phones
- MEMS RF filters will be designed with NTT DoCoMo Inc. for its popular mobile phone network in Japan in a joint development agreement with WiSpry Inc. Both ...
yesterday EETimes.com - MEMS technology
- Stickybot mimics gecko biology to get a leg up
- ... that direction matters, Cutkosky and his team were able to come up with a rubber-like material with ting polymer hairs made from a micro-scale mold. ...
yesterday Gizmag - MEMS technology
- I-Micronews - MEMS CORPORATE/FINANCE: US chip giant Qualcomm eyes ...
- Northern Taiwan Science Park Administration director-¬general Randy Yen (顏宗明) said on Wednesday that Qualcomm MEMS Technologies is expected to crank out the first batch of color displays for e-readers in the second half of next year. ...
yesterday - MEMS business
- Discera Names Terry Barrette as Vice President of Operations to Build Next ...
- Discera builds micro-electrical mechanical systems (MEMS) that use standard silicon processes to provide the heartbeat necessary for nearly all electronics ...
yesterday MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- Microproducts take shape at Corvallis hub
- Now a whole new generation of products using similar principles of microfluidics is taking shape on HP's Corvallis campus at the Microproducts Breakthrough ...
2010-08-28 Corvallis Gazette Times - MEMS business
- Dolomite's Mitos P-Pump exceeds market leading syringe pump technology
- PRLog (Press Release) – Aug 31, 2010 – As a world leader in microfluidic design, Dolomite is dedicated to providing highly optimised equipment for a range ...
today PRLog.Org (press release) - MEMS business
- Berkeley Lab researchers present on energy applications
- Economic forecasters foresee an even more bountiful future for nanoscale materials, particularly in solar energy and the electronics fields. ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Progress with thermoelectric harvesting
- He has published extensively in the area of nanoscale energy transport and conversion and nanoscale heat transfer. He serves on the editorial boards for ...
yesterday Energy Harvesting Journal - Nanotechnology
- Tiny rulers to measure nanoscale structures
- In contrast to a conventional nanoparticle dimer plasmon ruler, this new one shows an approximately linear relationship between the resonance wavelength ...
today PhysOrg.com - Nanotechnology
IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 is intended to provide a common forum for researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research findings, ideas, developments and applications in the area of sensors and sensing technology. IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 will include keynote addresses by eminent scientists as well as special, regular and poster sessions.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems