- MEMS tackle HVAC/automatic-transmission markets
- MEMS startup Microstaq Inc. is pioneering promising new markets, using its micro-valve as a pilot to control the large flows necessary to tackle the ...
today EETimes.com - MEMS business
- Groundbreaking RF MEMS start-up DelfMEMS secures $1.9M funding
- About DelfMEMS DelfMEMS is a leading provider of radiofrequency switching solutions based on MEMS technology. Founded in 2005 by Olivier Millet (CEO) and ...
today ECNmag.com - MEMS business
- New Biophysical Model System Helps to Study Flock Patterns at Nanoscale
- For the casual observer it is fascinating to watch the orderly and seemingly choreographed motion of hundreds or even thousands of fish, birds or insects. ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Absorbent robots could prove vital in next oil spill clean up
- Researchers at MIT have developed independent robots that use a revolutionary nanomaterial to absorb considerable amounts of oil - up to 20 times their ...
today SmartPlanet.com (blog) - Nanotechnology
- Polymer carpets - a new class of nanomaterials for NEMS and MEMS
- (Nanowerk Spotlight) Unlike most biological membranes, polymeric, nanometer-thin membranes are very stable and can withstand considerable pressure. ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
In its sixth year, MEMS Executive Congress is the executive conference that connects the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users. Through keynotes, panel discussions, and numerous networking opportunities, MEMS Executive Congress creates an intimate forum for decision-makers to grow the global MEMS market.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems