- Piezotonics defines new semiconductor-device category
- The resulting strain-gated transistor could have direct uses for nanobots, microfluidics and other applications of micro-electro-mechanical systems. ...
yesterday EETimes.com - MEMS technology
- New 'smart materials' process to revolutionize manufacturing of products
- ... of diverse products such as medical devices, microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), printers, hard drives, automotive components, valves and actuators. ...
yesterday Sify - MEMS technology
- What Happens When Micro Scale Manufacturing and GPS Meet Up ...
- What Happens When Micro Scale Manufacturing and GPS Meet Up? By Paul Smith | September 3rd, 2010 0 Comments. ban-startup-friday I have to admit, when I first saw the obscure (to my eyes) circuit boards that you're presented with when ...
Paul Smith today - MEMS technology
- DARPA Wants Portable Atomic Clocks for Better Syncronisity
- Doing so won't be any easier than many other challenges DARPA brings to the table, but the agency thinks advances in nanoelectromechanical systems (NEMS) ...
today Popular Science - MEMS technology
- Palomar Technologies Exhibits New 3800 Ultra Flexible Die Bonder at SEMICON ...
- Palomar also offers process development and contract assembly services to increase yield and lower costs for microelectronic device manufacturers in the ...
yesterday Marketwire (press release) - MEMS business
- Servo amplifiers designed for ultra-high-resolution motion control
- This feature is widely used in applications such as laser micromachining or position-critical NDT where exacting, no-compromise synchronisation is required ...
yesterday Engineer Live - MEMS business
- MEMS, Microfluidics and Microsystems Executive Review: Cell phone ...
- Assistance may be on the way for iPhone 4 users frustrated by dropped calls with the arrival of RF MEMS, devices that can improve the performance of antennas in cell phones, according to the market research firm iSuppli Corp. Long...
Mike Pinelis yesterday - MEMS business
- Zinc oxide snowflakes
- (Nanowerk News) Modelling zinc oxide nanoparticle formation could provide new insights into how snowflakes form as well as aiding nanoscale device research, ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Researchers develop new nanoscale piezoelectric logic devices
- "The family of devices we have developed can be joined together to create self-powered, autonomous and intelligent nanoscale systems," Wang said. "We can create complex systems totally based on zinc oxide nanowires that have memory, ...
yesterday - Nanotechnology
- Cryo-Electron Microscopy Enables Biological Research at Nanoscale
- One of the most difficult aspects of working at the nanoscale is actually seeing the object being worked on. Biological structures like viruses, ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Washington Metro Region Nanotechnology Partnership Forum at NIST
- Time: 8 am to 3:30 pm, followed by an optional tour of the NIST Center for Nanoscale Science & Technology. Topics include nanotechnology biomedical ...
today Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotech business
IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 is intended to provide a common forum for researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research findings, ideas, developments and applications in the area of sensors and sensing technology. IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 will include keynote addresses by eminent scientists as well as special, regular and poster sessions.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems