- Polymer carpets - a new class of nanomaterials for NEMS and MEMS
- Polymer carpets - a new class of nanomaterials for NEMS and MEMS.
today - MEMS technology
- Researchers Hope to Shrink Room-sized Artificial Kidney, Make Implantable Device
- Professor Roy, who teaches at the UCSF School of Pharmacy which specializes in developing micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) technology for biomedical ...
today DailyTech - MEMS technology
- Sensor determines medication requirements of asthmatics
- Niclas Roxhed, researcher at the Department of Micro Systems Technology at KTH, is currently involved in the development of the sensor, which senses the ...
today The Engineer - MEMS technology
- Novelda AS to Exhibit Nanoscale Impulse Radar at EXPO 2010 in Shanghai, China
- Novelda AS, a fabless semiconductor company specializing in nanoscale wireless low-power technology for impulse radar, has been invited by the Norwegian ...
yesterday Nanotechnology News (press release) - MEMS business
- Applications abound for newly licensed microLEDs
- “Projecting the array optical patterns into photoresists, for example, allows semiconductor microfabrication without mask aligners and hard customized ...
2010-09-03 Photonics.com - MEMS business
- Leica Microsystems Extends its Product Portfolio in Virtual Microscopy
- Through the acquisition of Genetix Ltd. at the beginning of this year, Leica Microsystems is now able to considerably expand its solutions offering. ...
today Nanowerk LLC - MEMS business
- MEMS Market To See Rapid Growth (ADI)
- According to a report from the research firm iSuppli, the market for high-value Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) is set for rapid growth in a number of ...
today StreetInsider.com (subscription) - MEMS business
- I-Micronews - MEMS BUSINESS/MARKET: Yole Développement and System ...
- What are the status of MEMS gyroscopes dedicated to mobile phone applications? What are the key players of the MEMS industry today? … Yole Développement and its partner Systems Plus Consulting gave an overview of this sector at ...
today - MEMS business
- SEMI: 150 fab projects to drive spending in 2010, 2011
- The projects tracked include construction projects and equipment spending for high volume, smaller capacity, MEMS, and discrete fabs, including LED fabs, ...
today EETimes.com - MEMS business
- High-value MEMs forecast to have 20% CAGR through 2014
- SAN FRANCISCO—Revenue for so-called "high-value" MEMS is projected to is projected to grow robustly this year and beyond, thanks to a number of issues ...
today EETimes.com - MEMS business
- MIT boffins unveil self-healing solar cell
- ... the breakthrough suggests that one of the most significant technical challenges faced by emerging nanomaterial-based solar technologies could be overcome.
today Business Green - Nanotechnology
- “Greening” Your Flat Screen TV
- They developed a new nanomaterial, applying both biology and physics. This biological material is the basis for their new, environmentally-friendly variety ...
today Photonics.com - Nanotechnology
In its sixth year, MEMS Executive Congress is the executive conference that connects the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users. Through keynotes, panel discussions, and numerous networking opportunities, MEMS Executive Congress creates an intimate forum for decision-makers to grow the global MEMS market.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems