- Nanotubes: bend me, shape me, anyway you want me
- 'These sorts of shapes are difficult to make from any material, let alone in carbon nanotubes,' says Hart, adding that with other microfabrication ...
today Chemistry World - MEMS technology
- Open-source personal robotics seeks a community to make it affordable [video]
- ... has begun a two-year project to integrate its advanced sensor technology—including micro electro-mechanical system (MEMS) accelerometers, ...
today Scientific American (blog) - MEMS technology
- MEMS micro-valves tackle HVAC markets
- Microstaq Inc. has launched its MEMS micro-valve as a pilot to control the large flows necessary to tackle the heating, ventilation and air-conditioning ...
today EE Times India - MEMS business
- Measurement Specialties Announces Acquisition of Pressure Systems, Inc.
- MEAS uses multiple advanced technologies -- piezo-resistive silicon sensors, application-specific integrated circuits, micro-electromechanical systems ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- MEMS Market Expected to Soar in Coming Years
- By Peter Alpern Revenue for so-called “high-value” microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) is expected to grow rapidly in the coming years, as a result of ...
today IndustryWeek - MEMS business
- SEMI expects $83bn fab spend in 2010 and 2011
- Spending on equipping fabs includes Discrete (such as LED and MEMS), Pilot lines and R&D facilities around the world. Although LED fabs represent a ...
today ElectronicsWeekly.com - MEMS business
- Green manufacturing seen as less costly, safer
- SEMI is an association that serves the manufacturing supply chains for the microelectronic, display and photovoltaic industries. At the SEMICON Taiwan trade ...
today Focus Taiwan News Channel - MEMS business
- Researchers Develop New Nano-Size Light Mill Motor
- The light mill motor may help design a new generation of nanoscale devices such as nanobots, nanoelectromechanical systems, and nanoscale solar light ...
today AZoOptics.com (press release) - Nanotechnology
- New super strong alloy discovered
- In a paper published in the journal Nature Communications, Zhu and his colleagues describe the new nanoscale architecture within aluminum alloys that have ...
today PhysOrg.com - Nanotechnology
Successful battle-scarred, veteran MEMS technologists will share their 25 years of experience, and their future vision for MEMS and Nanotechnology. together we will celebrate of the stunning success and bright future of MEMS. There will be fun and serious MEMS networking as well with tours of Stanford MEMS labs, three evening events, and some surprises. Come to Silicon Valley this fall. Great weather! Spend a few days networking and thinking deeply about the future of MEMS.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems