- Aiming to Replace Dialysis
- ... professor in the UCSF School of Pharmacy who specializes in developing micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) technology for biomedical applications. ...
yesterday Today's Medical Developments - MEMS technology
- Researchers create new logic device based on Piezoelectric effect
- The devices, which include transistors and diodes, could be used in nanometer-scale robotics, nano-electromechanical systems (NEMS), micro-electromechanical ...
yesterday domain-B - MEMS technology
- STMicroelectronics' MEMS Microphone Makes Conversations Crystal-Clear
- ST's innovative MEMS microphone targets existing and emerging audio applications across a range of market segments, including cell phones, portable media ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- MEMS foundry APM to ramp up capacity
- MEMS foundry Asia Pacific Microsystems (APM) plans to ramp its capacity by 60-70% before mid-2011, with a budget of NT$200 million (US$6.27 million), ...
today Digitimes - MEMS business
- CardioMEMS sells stake to St. Jude for $60 million - Atlanta ...
- Sep 7, 2010 ... Atlanta-based medical device company CardioMEMS Inc. has received a $60 million investment from St. Jude Medical Inc. ...
www.bizjournals.com - MEMS business
- Clean Energy
- [social_buttons] US Scientists have figured out a way to mass produce the nanomaterial graphene, opening the door to significant advances in the storage of ...
today CleanTechnica - Nanotechnology
- Piezoelectric Effect Controlled in QDs
- Researchers at McGill University's Department of Chemistry have now discovered how to control this effect in nanoscale semiconductors called "quantum dots," ...
today Photonics.com - Nanotechnology
IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 is intended to provide a common forum for researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research findings, ideas, developments and applications in the area of sensors and sensing technology. IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 will include keynote addresses by eminent scientists as well as special, regular and poster sessions.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems