- Micro Machines Go Wild for Utah Running Utes ...
- A MEMS (micro electro mechanical system) device designed by University of Utah students and faculty to tap into charge injected by an.
admin today - MEMS technology
- CNC Programming System Cuts Micromachining Time
- While Die Technology is still heavily involved in wire EDM, in recent years its primary focus has turned to precision machining and micromachining. ...
yesterday American Machinist - MEMS technology
- St. Jude Medical Agrees to Invest $60 Million in CardioMEMS
- The sensors are designed and manufactured using microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology, which allows creation of sensors with measurement ...
today TMCnet - MEMS business
- US-Based Epson Toyocom Timing Products Division Introduces New Series of Auto ...
- QMEMS devices, produced via a microfabrication process on a quartz material instead of on a semiconductor material like MEMS, offer high performance in a ...
yesterday Marketwire (press release) - MEMS business
- Demand for MEMS parts to grow substantially in 2010, says STMicroelectronics ...
- Buoyed by demand from the smartphone and gaming console segments, global shipments of MEMS devices, especially gyroscopes, will grow substantially in 2010, ...
today Digitimes - MEMS business
- Maxwell Technologies Reports Increasing Demand for Ultracapacitor-Based Energy ...
- Our radiation-mitigated microelectronic products include power modules, memory modules and single board computers that incorporate powerful commercial ...
yesterday MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- Organic Solar Cell Structure and Photocurrent at the Nanoscale
- As researchers seek to develop organic solar cells with 10% efficiency, understanding the nanoscale structure of these cells becomes more and more important ...
today Solar Novus Today - Nanotechnology
- NC State Researchers Describe Nanoscale Technique to Create Aluminum Alloy
- In a paper published in the journal Nature Communications, Zhu and his colleagues describe the new nanoscale architecture within aluminum alloys that have ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
Successful battle-scarred, veteran MEMS technologists will share their 25 years of experience, and their future vision for MEMS and Nanotechnology. together we will celebrate of the stunning success and bright future of MEMS. There will be fun and serious MEMS networking as well with tours of Stanford MEMS labs, three evening events, and some surprises. Come to Silicon Valley this fall. Great weather! Spend a few days networking and thinking deeply about the future of MEMS.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems