- Sensors and Sensibility: Flexible Pressure Detectors Could Innervate ...
- "The main reason is the active materials that we're using consist of very thin, nanoscale-type materials." A separate group at Stanford University based ...
today Scientific American - MEMS technology
- CMOS, MEMS meld enabled with advanced TSV, flexible interconnects
- (September 13, 2010) -- In this podcast interview, Professor Muhannad Bakir and student Hyung Suk Yang of Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech), ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- Polymer carpets - a new class of nanomaterials for NEMS and MEMS
- Polymer carpets - a new class of nanomaterials for NEMS and MEMS.
2010-09-10 - MEMS technology
- The light fantastic
- Other applications for ultrafast lasers are for micromachining parts, as no material can withstand the intensity of a femtosecond laser pulse. ...
today New Electronics - MEMS technology
- The Pocket Projector Is a Reality
- ... they reflect red, blue and green laser beams," explains Maher Kayal, the EPFL research director who developed the microelectronic aspects of the system. ...
today Science Daily (press release) - MEMS business
- Innovation Qualcomm 2010
- The displays are MEMS based (micro-electro-mechanical systems) which actually contain tiny mirrors which either reflect or block light, for a colour display ...
today The Next Web - MEMS business
- Leica Microsystems Introduces New Digital Microscope for Quality Analysis and ...
- Now, in addition to its industry-leading lines of compound microscopes and stereomicroscopes, Leica Microsystems offers an innovative series of digital ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- Would a Molecular Horse Trot, Pace, or Glide Across a Surface?
- Artificial molecular machines are of interest to the microelectronic industry in its quest for smaller and smaller active elements in computers and for data ...
today UC Riverside - Nanotechnology
- Fabrication and electrical integration of robust carbon nanotube micropillars ...
- As a result, CNT forests have poor bulk properties and are too fragile for integration with microfabrication processing. We introduce a new self-directed ...
2010-09-11 Next Big Future (blog) - Nanotechnology
In its sixth year, MEMS Executive Congress is the executive conference that connects the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users. Through keynotes, panel discussions, and numerous networking opportunities, MEMS Executive Congress creates an intimate forum for decision-makers to grow the global MEMS market.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems