- Logic circuit takes the heat
- The team believes that its nanoelectromechanical system (NEMS) could be used in microcontrollers embedded in hot machinery such as jet engines or ...
today physicsworld.com - MEMS technology
- SMART approach to nano-surfaces
- ... is claimed to achieve effects and geometries that are not possible using injection moulding, hot embossing or casting technologies. ...
today European Plastics News - MEMS technology
- Tamar Technology Receives Orders For Its TSV Measurement Technology
- Newbury Park, CA - Tamar Technology received orders from two major semiconductor equipment manufacturers for its Through-Silicon Via (TSV) measurement ...
yesterday Test and Measurement.com (press release) - MEMS business
- Accelerometer boosts resolution, cuts noise, power
- As the newest members of its Xtrinsic family of smart MEMS sensors, the new accelerometers include configurable DSP functions for smarter human interfaces ...
yesterday EETimes.com - MEMS business
- Talking Into Your Mobile Phone Could Soon Extend Your Battery Life
- ... discovered how to utilize the prime ingredient in calamine lotion -- zinc oxide -- to develop a nanomaterial that turns sound waves into electricity. ...
today DailyTech - Nanotechnology
- Scientists reveal battery behavior at the nanoscale
- The research, "Nanoscale mapping of ion diffusion in a lithium-ion battery cathode" (Balke et al.), is published in Nature Nanotechnology. ...
today PhysOrg.com - Nanotechnology
- Nanoscale imaging: UCLA and Hamamatsu to collaborate on new nano-imaging ...
- Hamamatsu manufactures optical sensors, light sources, and other similar technologies that are necessary for nanoscale research. ...
yesterday OptoIQ - Nanotech business
IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 is intended to provide a common forum for researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research findings, ideas, developments and applications in the area of sensors and sensing technology. IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 will include keynote addresses by eminent scientists as well as special, regular and poster sessions.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems