- Microfabrication: The power of heat
- ... now constructed a thermoelectric generator based on polysilicon thermocouples using a microfabrication process that is fully CMOS-compatible ("Design, ...
today Nanowerk LLC - MEMS technology
- Microfluidics: A Step in the Right Direction
- Microfluidic devices are great tools for producing fine droplets or emulsions. Most microfluidic devices make use of either a cross-flow or flow-focusing ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- Introductory Information About Silicon Nitride Film Stress and ...
- Such a process is LPCVD silicon nitride deposition, a thin-film process, all layers of the exposed areas of the wafer. The difference in mechanical properties between the nitride and silicon wafers, it is a “stress” in the wafer-nitride ...
admin today - MEMS technology
- SiTime Introduces the SiT8503, the Industry's First kHz Frequency ...
- SiTime Expands Product Portfolio With Industry's First kHz Frequency Silicon MEMS Oscillator Programmable Features, Small Size and Ruggedness Are Ideal for.
purw today - MEMS business
- MEMS Optical Bandpass Filter
- 15, 2010 — DiCon Fiberoptics Inc. has released an update to its 50-GHz microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) tunable optical bandpass filter. ...
today Photonics.com - MEMS business
- MEMS Growth is Back, but Only a Limited Number of Players Benefit
- MEMS business was almost flat since 2007: this is good news compared to the semiconductor industry that has collapsed during that time, ...
today Cellular-News - MEMS business
- SANE overcomes nanofabrication grand challenges
- The technique, dubbed solvent-assisted nanoscale embossing (SANE), could be used to make cheap large-area nanoscale patterns in applications like plasmonics ...
today physicsworld.com - Nanotechnology
- Photoconductive Atomic Force Microscopy for understanding nanostructures and ...
- In organic solar cells, the charge generation and charge transport depend strongly on the nanoscale morphology, defined as the arrangement of the donor and ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Nanoengineered Materials Workshop to meet Sept. 16-18
- (Nanowerk News) Two groups of scientists who rarely get together will jointly consider the technological future of nanoscale materials in a workshop that ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotech business
Successful battle-scarred, veteran MEMS technologists will share their 25 years of experience, and their future vision for MEMS and Nanotechnology. together we will celebrate of the stunning success and bright future of MEMS. There will be fun and serious MEMS networking as well with tours of Stanford MEMS labs, three evening events, and some surprises. Come to Silicon Valley this fall. Great weather! Spend a few days networking and thinking deeply about the future of MEMS.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems