- Could precisely engineered nanoparticles provide a novel geoengineering tool?
- ... just a few micrometers in diameter, formed using micromachining techniques more usually used to manufacture semiconductor chips. ...
today Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies - MEMS technology
- GSA kicks off 3-D chip, MEMS work
- The Global Semiconductor Alliance has launched initiatives in 3-D silicon and MEMS and plans to expand in Japan. The 3-D chip initiative is especially ...
yesterday EETimes.com - MEMS business
- Electromechanical Computing with Silicon Carbide NEMS switches
- Journal Science -Electromechanical Computing at 500°C with Silicon Carbide the nanoelectromechanical system (NEMS) could be used in microcontrollers embedded in hot machinery such as jet engines or oil-drilling rigs. ...
email@example.com (bw) today - MEMS business
- IBM Rolls Out New Power Management Process Technology
- CMOS-7HV joins IBM's growing list of state-of-the-art chip-making processes and services that IBM Microelectronic's foundry business offers to semiconductor ...
yesterday TMC Net - MEMS business
- JPSA's laser system shipments grow 250% so far in 2010, driven by LEDs
- For continued development of micromachining processes and production space, JPSA is in the final stages of expanding its headquarters, providing cleanrooms, ...
yesterday Semiconductor Today - MEMS business
- Scientists to Discuss Future of Nanoscale Materials
- Two groups of scientists who rarely get together will jointly consider the technological future of nanoscale materials in a workshop that will meet at the ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Two leading nanotechnology research institutes agree close cooperation
- This unique setting has advanced our understanding of phenomena at the nanoscale and gives promise of producing transformative discoveries in health, ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotech business
IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 is intended to provide a common forum for researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research findings, ideas, developments and applications in the area of sensors and sensing technology. IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 will include keynote addresses by eminent scientists as well as special, regular and poster sessions.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems