- Tamar's WTS Measures TSV Depth and Wafer Thickness
- Tamar Technology acquired orders for Through-Silicon Via (TSV) measurement technology, from two main semiconductor equipment producers. ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS business
- SiTime Debuts SiT8503 a kHz Frequency Silicon MEMS Oscillator
- By Shamila Janakiraman SiTime Corporation specializing in MEMS-based silicon timing solutions announced the introduction of the SiT8503 a kHz frequency ...
today TMCnet - MEMS business
- Qualcomm Promotes Mollenkopf
- ... recognizing his oversight responsibilities of Qualcomm CDMA Technologies (QCT), Qualcomm Internet Services (QIS) and Qualcomm MEMS Technologies. ...
today Xconomy - MEMS business
- Comment: Qualcomms MEMS display is smart but is it bright enough ...
- Qualcomm MEMS Technologies Inc. commissioned a report by Pike Research LLC (Boulder, Colo.) which found that a mobile device using an IMOD (interferometric modulator display), such as Mirasol, would consume 33.7 percent less energy ...
scsong71 today - MEMS business
- Nanoscale materials for high-energy density lithium-ion batteries ...
- The UC San Diego NanoEngineers will design the candidate cathode materials using first principles calculations - a quantum-mechanical based.
admin today - Nanotechnology
- Nano antenna concentrates light
- Natelson said his lab's homebuilt apparatus, which combines nanoscale electronics and optics, is fairly unusual. "There are a lot of people who do optics. ...
today EurekAlert (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Graphene Supermarket Introduces New Class of Carbon Nanomaterial Products ...
- This week Graphene Supermarket, a leading supplier of nanocarbon and graphene products, will begin offering a new class of carbon nanomaterial products, ...
today Azom.com - Nanotech business
- New York State announces unprecedented high-tech/nanotechnology initiative
- I applaud Empire State Development and NYSTAR as well as our partners-Infotonics Technology Center and the College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering-for ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotech business
Successful battle-scarred, veteran MEMS technologists will share their 25 years of experience, and their future vision for MEMS and Nanotechnology. together we will celebrate of the stunning success and bright future of MEMS. There will be fun and serious MEMS networking as well with tours of Stanford MEMS labs, three evening events, and some surprises. Come to Silicon Valley this fall. Great weather! Spend a few days networking and thinking deeply about the future of MEMS.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems