- Biochips - Microsystems Technology for the Life Sciences
- Nowadays, microsystems technology is found virtually everywhere, whether it is in notebooks, cars or heating systems. It is also set to become increasingly ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- Photonic MEMS: Vibration at the nano-scale (a ...
- Here we see how an electrical field applied by light can compress material to excite mechanical vibration. We replace metal.
admin today - MEMS technology
- Compact, air-cooled picosecond lasers
- Robust fiber-based laser technology makes the APL series a suitable solution for a variety of cold micromachining and imaging applications. ...
today R & D Magazine - MEMS business
- HEI to Present at Medical Electronics Symposium This Week
- HEI Inc., a manufacturer of advanced technology flexible printed circuits, microelectronic assemblies and fully integrated equipment for the medical, ...
yesterday PCB007 (press release) - MEMS business
- MEMS, Microfluidics and Microsystems Executive Review: Lockheed ...
- Aerospace engineers have always been stimulated by the natural world, and have built and flown many bio-inspired vehicles. Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Laboratories (ATL), headquartered in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, is currently ...
Mike Pinelis today - MEMS business
- Pocket Projector Realized
- ... blue and green laser beams,” explained Maher Kayal, the EPFL research director who developed the microelectronic aspects of the system. ...
today Photonics.com - MEMS business
- Nanotechnology Now - News Story: "Researchers inspect Li-ion ...
- Lithium-ion batteries are being put under the microscope at the US Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) to give scientists a closer look at how they function at the nanoscale and help them create more efficient ...
yesterday - Nanotechnology
- Illuminex Fabricates Silicon Nanowire Array Photovoltaic Device
- Based in Lancaster, PA and founded by MIT PhD nanomaterial scientists, Illuminex is commercializing nanowire array production processes and device ...
yesterday Optics.org - Nanotech business
- Global Market for Nanoscale Technologies, The
- This 830 page report provides the most comprehensive global market assessment yet of industrial applications for nanoscale technologies. Nanotechnology continues to be a thriving area of R&D in 2008. Public funding of nanotechnology ...
user yesterday - Nanotech business
Successful battle-scarred, veteran MEMS technologists will share their 25 years of experience, and their future vision for MEMS and Nanotechnology. together we will celebrate of the stunning success and bright future of MEMS. There will be fun and serious MEMS networking as well with tours of Stanford MEMS labs, three evening events, and some surprises. Come to Silicon Valley this fall. Great weather! Spend a few days networking and thinking deeply about the future of MEMS.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems