- Research adds insights into using graphene in electronics
- Graphene is more and more being thought of as a fairly strong and elastic membrane (with an associated potential as a material for NEMS applications). ...
yesterday Nanotechwire.com - MEMS technology
- MEMS track at SEMICON Europa covers applications and manufacturing
- The MEMS/MST track will focus on MEMS in end-market applications, manufacturing and design techniques, and keynotes from industry leaders such as Analog ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- Technology center for three-dimensional assembly of integrated circuits to ...
- The 3D assembly raises the reliability of microelectronic goods and continues the downward trend in production costs. In 2008 the world market for 3D ...
today ECNmag.com - MEMS technology
- Microfluidic Systems (MFSI) is Awarded Four New Patents in the Field of ...
- 23 /PRNewswire/ -- Microfluidic Systems, a privately-held company, announced today that they received four new patents in the area of automated biological ...
yesterday PR Newswire (press release) - MEMS business
- Pressure and Flow Sensors target microfluidic systems.
- September 24, 2010 - Mitos Sensor Units provide flexible system for measuring and displaying pressure and flow rates in microfluidic systems. ...
today ThomasNet Industrial News Room (press release) - MEMS business
- UGent and Imec Launch Silicon Photonics Spin-off Caliopa
- The ability to use standard microelectronic CMOS manufacturing facilities and processes makes silicon photonics commercially very attractive. ...
today Nanowerk LLC - MEMS business
- Harnessing the potential of a single molecule at the nanoscale
- A University of Nottingham team of physicists and chemists have demonstrated for the first time the way in which an irregularly shaped molecule is adsorbed ...
yesterday Next Big Future - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology Firm Fabricates SiNW Array-Based Solar Devices
- Based in Lancaster, PA and founded by MIT PhD nanomaterial scientists, Illuminex is commercializing nanowire array production processes and device ...
today Azom.com - Nanotech business
Successful battle-scarred, veteran MEMS technologists will share their 25 years of experience, and their future vision for MEMS and Nanotechnology. together we will celebrate of the stunning success and bright future of MEMS. There will be fun and serious MEMS networking as well with tours of Stanford MEMS labs, three evening events, and some surprises. Come to Silicon Valley this fall. Great weather! Spend a few days networking and thinking deeply about the future of MEMS.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at Booth 9 and at Special Session VIII
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems