- Scientists set sights on cutting food wastage
- ... it into supermarkets, following commercialisation. The technology is based on micro-electro-mechanical systems or (MEMS) combined with infrared detectors.
today The Australian - MEMS technology
- ISuppli Estimates New iPod Nano Bill of Materials at $43.73
- Another notable win in the user interface section is the Microelectromechanical System (MEMS) accelerometer from STMicroelectronics. ...
today Cellular-News - MEMS business
- 3D InCites: Going the Distance in Medical Electronics « MEMSblog
- This year's theme was Successful Strategies for the Medical Electronics Sector, so although 3D and MEMS technologies were addressed in a few of the presentations (I'll address those in a separate post), most of them focused on market ...
MEMS Industry Group today - MEMS business
- Raleigh/RTP to host the 43rd annual IMAPS International Symposium on ...
- ... modeling approaches for emerging technologies such as 3D and multichip modules; signal/power integrity issues, and flip-chip and wafer-bonding processes.
yesterday Nanotechnology News (press release) - MEMS business
- I-Micronews - MEMS BUSINESS/MARKET: Invensense IPO will change the ...
- The total market for such devices (according Yole Développement recent report “MEMS for smart phones 2010”) was $300M last year for mobile phones and will go higher than $1.2b in 2015. In addition to the smart phone and mobile phone ...
2010-09-25 - MEMS business
- Nano-engineering represents promising approach for vaccine delivery
- Immunonano-engineering capitalizes on the properties of matter on the nanoscale to design products that deliver drugs or prevent bacteria growth, ...
today ModernMedicine - Nanotechnology
- Single nanowires provide unique tool for nanoscale battery diagnosis
- Designed as a nanoscale electrical energy storage device, it could be combined with nanowire-based solar cells, nanogenerators, etc for powering nanodevices ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Solar cells thinner than wavelengths of light hold huge power potential
- A film that's nanoscale-thin and has been roughed up a bit can absorb more than 10 times the energy predicted by conventional theory. ...
today Stanford University News - Nanotechnology
- Reach nanotechnology register is mooted by EU presidency
- He continued: “It is essential to reassure consumers that all products containing nanomaterial (or made using nanotechnology), that are on the market, ...
today Plastics & Rubber Weekly - Nanotech business
IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 is intended to provide a common forum for researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research findings, ideas, developments and applications in the area of sensors and sensing technology. IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 will include keynote addresses by eminent scientists as well as special, regular and poster sessions.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at Booth 9 and at Special Session VIII
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems