- New device for identifying aggressive breast cancers
- Washington, DC (September 28, 2010) -- A new disposable device based on advances in microfluidics may help identify advanced breast cancer patients who are ...
today EurekAlert (press release) - MEMS technology
- 10 years after: Optical market recovers from dot-com bust
- The market for optical telecom MEMS technology will expand at a CAGR of 17.2% from 2009 to 2014, with revenue rising to $245.8 billion in 2014, ...
today NetworkWorld.com - MEMS business
- Radar Redux – More Novel Inventions
- ... the world's smallest chessboard, capturing this year's design contest held at Sandia Labs for novel and educational microelectromechanical systems. ...
today Inventors Digest - MEMS business
- US sensor demand to exceed $13 billion in 2014
- Beyond these macroeconomic factors, improvements in sensor technology, especially in areas such as micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS), photoelectronics ...
yesterday Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotech business
In its sixth year, MEMS Executive Congress is the executive conference that connects the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users. Through keynotes, panel discussions, and numerous networking opportunities, MEMS Executive Congress creates an intimate forum for decision-makers to grow the global MEMS market.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at Booth 9 and at Special Session VIII
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems