- Carbon MEMS Technology (C-MEMS) - DNA Gel Electrophoresis
- MEMSuniverse.com ) Carbon-MEMS (C-MEMS) refers to a microfabrication technique in which photopatterned resists, heat treated (pyrolyzed) at different temperatures in different ambient gases, are used as a carbonaceous structural and ...
Administrator yesterday - MEMS technology
- iSuppli: Sensors Key to Growth of Indoor Navigation
- Jeremie Bouchaud, director and principal analyst of micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) & sensors at iSuppli, said that some or all of these will be ...
today GPS Business News - MEMS business
- Optical telecom gear market finally recovers from dot-com bust, says iSuppli
- Within this semiconductor segment, the market for optical MEMS for telecom equipment is expected to enjoy a renaissance. Following eight years of flat or ...
today Digitimes - MEMS business
- Coventor Signs Collaboration Agreement with Process Relations
- Coventor, Inc., the leading supplier of software for developing micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS), and Process Relations, a provider of enterprise ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- Analog Devices' MEMS Digital Gyroscope Offers Higher Rate Sensing Accuracy ...
- The ADXRS453 is the most stable, vibration-immune MEMS gyro available, with sensitivity to linear acceleration specified at only 0.01 deg /sec/g, ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- SiTime Introduces Interactive, Online Design Support Tools
- "These new interactive tools enable our customers to rapidly replace their legacy quartz-based oscillators with SiTime's MEMS-based silicon timing solutions ...
today Marketwire (press release) - MEMS business
- SPAWAR looks to Smart System Technology & Commercialization Center for MEMS ...
- ... Smart System Technology & Commercialization Center in Canandaigua, NY, to fabricate micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) for military sensor systems. ...
today Military & Aerospace Electronics - MEMS business
- Nanotechnology brings personalised therapy 1 step closer to reality
- A novel technology can make nanoscale protein measurements, which scientists can use in clinical trials to learn how drugs work. ...
today Science Centric - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology Team Reports the Strongest Organic Nano-Material Ever Developed
- Self-assembling under ambient conditions - without any heating or manipulation - this remarkable new material is the first bio-inspired nano-material known ...
today DigitalJournal.com (press release) - Nanotechnology
- University of Michigan planning to build $41.2 million nanotechnology research ...
- The facility will focus on various nanotechnologies, including nanomanufacturing, DNA molecules, energy conversion and microelectromechanical systems for ...
today AnnArbor.com - Nanotech business
Successful battle-scarred, veteran MEMS technologists will share their 25 years of experience, and their future vision for MEMS and Nanotechnology. together we will celebrate of the stunning success and bright future of MEMS. There will be fun and serious MEMS networking as well with tours of Stanford MEMS labs, three evening events, and some surprises. Come to Silicon Valley this fall. Great weather! Spend a few days networking and thinking deeply about the future of MEMS.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at Booth 9 and at Special Session VIII
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems