- Weightlifting crystals
- In 2007, Masahiro Irie, then at Kyushu University in Japan, demonstrated that a micro-scale crystal (10-100um) comprising photochromic molecules called ...
today Chemistry World - MEMS technology
- Advanced packaging industry today: TSV weak vs FOWLCSP, package-to-PCB ...
- Technology adoption and costs are analyzed, from eWLB and other wafer-level packaging (WLP) techs to TSV. Advanced packaging is mainly applied in mobile ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Multi-component nanostructures with tunable optical properties
- ... assembly of 3-D multi-component nanoscale structures with tunable optical properties that incorporate light-absorbing and -emitting particles. ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Solar Cell Light Trapping Limit Theoretically Surpassed at the Nanoscale
- Researchers from Stanford University in California have shown though numerical simulations that a solar cell with nanoscale light trapping can theoretically ...
today Solar Novus Today - Nanotechnology
- New $46-million labs to enable research at frontiers of mechanical engineering ...
- Building a microelectromechanical biochip that can affordably count thousands of single T-cells for HIV/AIDS monitoring in resource-limited settings. ...
today Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotech business
IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 is intended to provide a common forum for researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research findings, ideas, developments and applications in the area of sensors and sensing technology. IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 will include keynote addresses by eminent scientists as well as special, regular and poster sessions.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at Booth 9 and at Special Session VIII
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems