- IR microscopy helps boost 3-D IC yields
- ... where it is being employed in automated systems for verifying the alignment of wafer-to-wafer bonding in 3-D stacked-IC manufacturing, said Greg Baker, ...
today Test & Measurement World - MEMS technology
- Cardiac care goes wireless
- Doctors may soon be able to remotely monitor cardiac activity by simply implanting a micro-electromechanical sensor in post-surgery heart patients. ...
today TG Daily - MEMS technology
- I-Micronews - MEMS BUSINESS/MARKET: Analog Devices' MEMS digital ...
- ADI's ADXRS453 digital iMEMS® gyroscope achieves 0.01°/sec/g sensitivity during linear acceleration,16°/hr null offset stability, and is the industry's most stable, vibration-immune MEMS gyro. ...
today - MEMS technology
- I-Micronews - MICROFLUIDICS TECHNO: New microfluidic device helps ...
- MICROFLUIDICS TECHNO. Oct 1st, 2010. New microfluidic device helps identify and capture breast cancer cells. Researchers have developed a new disposable device that could help identify patients with advanced breast cancer awaiting drug ...
today - MEMS technology
- Hybrid electronics get twisted
- The technology to make circuits entirely out of microfluidics isn't yet available, explains Wu, the team used established components, the microfluidic ...
today Chemistry World - MEMS technology
- Destination Nano: Driving research into sensors, devices
- Applications are in MEMS and electronic controls. His team is "giving away the bill of materials" for a desktop printer incorporating this technology, ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
In its sixth year, MEMS Executive Congress is the executive conference that connects the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users. Through keynotes, panel discussions, and numerous networking opportunities, MEMS Executive Congress creates an intimate forum for decision-makers to grow the global MEMS market.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at Booth 9 and at Special Session VIII
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems