- World's smallest violin uses MEMS, plays only for you (video ...
- You might not have heard of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), but there are likely a bunch in your new smartphone -- they prepare possible the tiny,You might not have heard of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), but there are ...
today - MEMS technology
- Implantable MEMS Cardiac Device Could Lead to Notable Medical ...
- With the prospect to become one of the biggest deals involving Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) sensors, St. Jude Medical Inc. is investing millions of dollars in an implantable device that can monitor patients after heart surgery, ...
MEMS Industry Group today - MEMS business
- Strongest-ever nanomaterial from Israel
- A revolutionary nanostructure that is derived from very simple organic elements yet is as strong as steel has been developed in Israel. ...
today Israel 21C - Nanotechnology
- Heat-Harvesting Nanomaterials
- So researchers in the Caltech group, led by chemistry professor James Heath, have tried to make nanoscale designs that sever the relationship between ...
yesterday MIT Technology Review - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology Pushing Solar Power beyond the Shockley-Queisser Limit
- Nanomaterials, he says, are the best hope for achieving a breakthrough that will exceed the 32 percent Shockley-Queisser Limit, and quantum dots may be the ...
today Nanotechnology and Development News - Nanotechnology
Successful battle-scarred, veteran MEMS technologists will share their 25 years of experience, and their future vision for MEMS and Nanotechnology. together we will celebrate of the stunning success and bright future of MEMS. There will be fun and serious MEMS networking as well with tours of Stanford MEMS labs, three evening events, and some surprises. Come to Silicon Valley this fall. Great weather! Spend a few days networking and thinking deeply about the future of MEMS.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at Booth 9 and at Special Session VIII
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems