- Anti-tumor drugs tested by microfluidic device
- The new device is built upon microfluidics -- a set of technologies that allows the control and manipulation of fluids at the sub-millimeter scale -- and is ...
today EurekAlert (press release) - MEMS technology
- Analog Devices Rolls Out New MEMS Digital Gyroscope
- The ADXRS453 is the most stable, vibration-immune MEMS gyro available, with sensitivity to linear acceleration specified at only 0.01 degrees /sec/g, ...
today Trading Markets (press release) - MEMS technology
- 3D roadmaps begin to converge
- Kauppi Kujala, senior technology manager for Nokia, indicated that the company has been using devices with through-silicon vias (TSV) such as MEMS ...
yesterday ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- mPhase smart nanobattery featured in september 2010 Issue of medical products ...
- The article describes how the Smart NanoBattery capitalizes on MEMS technology and microfluidics to enable the machining of the silicon-based materials, ...
today R & D Magazine - MEMS business
- Road to the Future
- New safety regulations in Europe and the United States are driving car manufacturers to include more Microelectromechanical System (MEMS) sensors in their ...
yesterday SPIE Newsroom - MEMS business
- Hitachi MEMS Display debuts at CEATEC 2010
- Hitachi Displays exhibits a MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) Display at the CEATEC 2010 show in Japan. The MEMS display prototype is based on the ...
today I4U - MEMS business
- Researchers lay nanoscale solar-cell foundation
- 27 paper titled “Fundamental Limit of Nanophotonic Light Trapping in Solar Cells,” which lays the foundation for nanoscale solar cells–research indicating ...
today The Stanford Daily - Nanotechnology
- Adaptive buildings more than a concept
- Nanomaterial science has grown explosively Add in improved sensors, computational tools and environmental modelling, and there is an opportunity now to ...
yesterday Journal of Commerce - Nanotech business
- Nanobiotech Drives Life Science Advances
- Nanoscale capabilities have now become the entry-level requirements for many measurement and analytical devices, providing researchers with smaller ...
today Laboratory Equipment - Nanotech business
IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 is intended to provide a common forum for researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research findings, ideas, developments and applications in the area of sensors and sensing technology. IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 will include keynote addresses by eminent scientists as well as special, regular and poster sessions.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at Booth 9 and at Special Session VIII
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems