- Researchers develop pinhead-sized gyroscope for smartphones and medical devices
- The iPhone 4 uses a MEMs (micro-electro-mechanical-systems) gyroscope but a newly developed optical gyroscope, small enough to fit on the head of a pin, ...
yesterday Gizmag - MEMS technology
- Hitachi aims MEMS display at tablets, smartphones | Tech News
- Hitachi Displays announced a display that uses microelectromechanical systems, or MEMS, technology at the Ceatec conference this week in Chiba, Japan.
admin today - MEMS technology
- Discera and Si-Ware Systems announce successful delivery of ASIC Technology ...
- “We are very happy to continue our collaboration with Si-Ware in advancing the state-of-the-art in MEMS technologies.” "These next generation products are ...
yesterday R & D Magazine - MEMS technology
- ISSYS Announces Manufacturing Expansion
- The expansion is dedicated to high-quality manufacturing of system-level products based on ISSYS MEMS chips that are fabricated in its current cleanroom ...
today Marketwire (press release) - MEMS business
- CEA-Leti and SPTS to Collaborate On Next-Generation TSV Development
- CEA-Leti and SPP Process Technology Systems (SPTS) today announced they have agreed to develop advanced 300mm through-silicon via (TSV) 3D-IC processes at ...
today Nanotechnology News (press release) - MEMS business
In its sixth year, MEMS Executive Congress is the executive conference that connects the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users. Through keynotes, panel discussions, and numerous networking opportunities, MEMS Executive Congress creates an intimate forum for decision-makers to grow the global MEMS market.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at Booth 9 and at Special Session VIII
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems