- Diversity of MEMS Sensor Technologies: 9DoF Sensing in the iPhone ...
- Chip Work, Diversity of MEMS Sensor Technologies: 9DoF Sensing in the iPhone 4, Chip works a reverse engineering (RE) services company in Ottawa, Canada, with offices around the world. Approach for Process RE, ...
today - MEMS technology
- Microfluidic Devices Advance 3D Tissue Engineering at Stevens
- Dr. Joung-Hyun Lee, as the first author of this paper, used her background in microfabrication to discover the conditions for growing bone tissues in the ...
today PR.com (press release) - MEMS technology
- Telemetric CardioMEMS Sensor Provides Economical Cardiac Care
- With the advent of innovative micro-electromechanical sensor technology the doctors can easily inspect the cardiac status of patients following surgery by ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS technology
- CEA-Leti and SPTS to Collaborate on Next-Generation TSV Development
- CEA-Leti and SPP Process Technology Systems (SPTS) today announced they have agreed to develop advanced 300mm through-silicon via (TSV) 3D-IC processes at ...
today Kansas City Star - MEMS business
- Smartphones is leading to an increasing amount of MEMS & ...
- HTML clipboardMEMS & Sensors for Smartphone Integration of MEMS components and sensors is not new to the mobile phone industry.
yesterday - MEMS business
- MEMS based motion sensors making smartphones more smarter
- ABI Research expects that sensor-driven user interface (UI) to be an emergent theme in the next wave of mobile UI innovation and has forecased that by 2013, ...
today EE Herald - MEMS business
- MEMS Oscillator Eyes Industrial Apps
- The SiT8503 slides in as the industry's first kHz-frequency, silicon MEMS oscillator for audio, microcontroller, and high reliability industrial applications.
yesterday - MEMS business
- ISSYS' New Manufacturing Site Helps to Increase MEMS-Based Sensor Production
- The expansion is dedicated to high-quality manufacturing of system-level products based on ISSYS MEMS chips that are fabricated in its current cleanroom ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- Jellyfish protein could be used to power nanodevices
- When a droplet of the protein is placed onto aluminum electrodes and then exposed to ultraviolet light an electric current is generated at a nanoscale ...
today PhysOrg.com - Nanotechnology
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at Booth 9 and at Special Session VIII
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems