- Hitachi's MEMS display: big aspirations in a little prototype
- By Ross Miller posted Oct 8th 2010 9:51AM We know the following to be true: microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology can foster some very inventive ...
today Engadget - MEMS technology
- 3D chip market set to hit $5.2 billion by 2015
- Through-silicon via (TSV) packaging or three-dimensional integrated circuit (3D IC) technology is expected to significantly enhance the transistor density ...
today companiesandmarkets.com (blog) - MEMS business
- austriamicrosystems Introduces “More Than Silicon” Initiative
- This advanced TSV technology enables the smallest form factors and addresses a variety of markets demanding 3D integration of CMOS ICs, photo sensors, ...
yesterday Kansas City Star - MEMS business
- Nanoscale Pac-Man
- Nanoscale Pac-Man. By John Farrier in Entertainment, Gaming on Oct 7, 2010 at 7:29 pm. Elisabetta Comini of the University of Brescia in Italy created this Pac-Man image. It's a copper oxide cluster 3.5 microns across. ...
John Farrier yesterday - Nanotechnology
IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 is intended to provide a common forum for researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research findings, ideas, developments and applications in the area of sensors and sensing technology. IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 will include keynote addresses by eminent scientists as well as special, regular and poster sessions.
- COMSOL Conference 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
State-of-the-art achievements in multiphysics simulation
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at Booth 9 and at Special Session VIII
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems