- Innovative Flexible Shear Sensor for Medical Applications
- Most shear sensors are based on micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS), and are fabricated on rigid Si substrates. These sensors can have a high density and ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- MADE IN IBM LABS: IBM Inventors Create Warning System to Accurately Analyze ...
- The invention uses data generated by vibration sensors (known as MEMS accelerometers) within computer hard disk drives to quickly analyze and assess ...
today PR Newswire (press release) - MEMS technology
- Real-Time Imaging of Stroke Models
- They adapted a technology, femtosecond laser ablation, typically used in micromachining of solid materials, for a novel biological use. ...
today Science Daily (press release) - MEMS technology
- 3D IC, WLP & TSV : Save the date of Yole Développement's webcast on 3D Glass ...
- By I-MicroNews Several concurrent factors account for the growing momentum of 3D silicon and glass interposers: the continuously increasing gap between ...
today R & D Magazine - MEMS technology
- CMOS oscillator said to beat quartz
- By using no power-consuming phases locked loop (PLL), the the IDT3C02 consumes less than a quarter of the power required by quartz, MEMS and other all-CMOS ...
today EETimes.com - MEMS technology
- World's First OLED Lighting-Panel Factory to Open in U.S.
- Moser Baer Tech. will partner with Universal Display Corporation and College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering's Smart System Technology and ...
yesterday Reuters - MEMS business
- Market potential of IMU & High Performance Inertial MEMS depending ...
- Market potential of IMU & High Performance Inertial MEMS depending on performance and technology. Bharatbook added a new report on "IMU & High Performance Inertial MEMS 2011" into its market report catalogue for reselling. - PR11017588.
yesterday - MEMS business
- Attitude heading reference system from Universal Avionics in final flight test
- The AHS-525 uses microelectromechanical systems (MEMS)-based technology and its solid-state construction contains no internal moveable parts, ...
today Military & Aerospace Electronics - MEMS business
- European Commission opens public consultation on the draft definition of the ...
- Stakeholders are invited to send their views on the envisaged definition of the term 'nanomaterial' by 19 November 2010 to ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotech business
In its sixth year, MEMS Executive Congress is the executive conference that connects the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users. Through keynotes, panel discussions, and numerous networking opportunities, MEMS Executive Congress creates an intimate forum for decision-makers to grow the global MEMS market. Register today!
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at Booth 9 and at Special Session VIII
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- 3-D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging
- 2010-12-08 - 2010-12-10
San Francisco, CA USA
Keys to Design, Manufacturing, and Markets
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems