- Jena Researchers Boost AFM Sharpness with 'Microwaved' Tips
- Rather than complex tasks of attaching nanoscale tips to the probes, chemists are growing tips directly on the probe. AFM uses nanoscale scanning probes, ...
today NanoScienceWorks.org - MEMS technology
- Microrobotics challenge seeks miniature medics and maze masters
- ... is inviting teams currently engaged in microrobotic, microelectronic or microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) research to participate in the NIST Mobile ...
today Nanowerk LLC - MEMS technology
- IBM Develops Natural Disaster Prediction System
- The invention uses data generated by vibration sensors (known as MEMS accelerometers) within computer hard disk drives to quickly analyze and assess ...
today Fast Company - MEMS technology
- IMAPS-UK Announces “Making MEMS Work” Event Details
- UK Microelectronics Packaging Society (IMAPS-UK) is pleased to announce details its forthcoming "Making MEMS Work - BIG Ideas For Small Devices" Technical ...
today PCB007 (press release) - MEMS business
- Five major MEMS commercialization hurdles entrepreneurs need to know
- In a podcast interview with Debra Vogler, senior technical editor, Walsh summarizes the 5 major commercialization hurdles MEMS companies face, ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Physics: New Nanoscale Electrical Phenomenon Discovered
- A University of Michigan biomedical engineering professor has discovered a new instance of such a nanoscale phenomenon—one that could lead to faster, less expensive portable diagnostic devices and push back frontiers in building ...
rn today - Nanotechnology
- Water Could Hold Answer to Graphene Nanoelectronics
- Researchers at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute developed a new method for using water to tune the band gap of the nanomaterial graphene, opening the door ...
today Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute - Nanotechnology
- Nobel Prize laureate to lecture at York
- His lecture, which is to be titled 'Architecture in Nanospace', will be focusing on the self assembly of molecular and atomic structures from the nanoscale. ...
today Nouse - Nanotechnology
- Israel doing big things with nano-materials
- Among them will be the 2010 co-winner of the Nobel Prize for Physics, Professor Andre Geim, for his discovery and work with the nano-material graphene. ...
today Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs (press release) - Nanotech business
- Nanotech presence in consumer goods growing
- Whenever one of the criteria is fulfilled a material is considered to be a nanomaterial. According to the Commission, a nanomaterial "consists of particles, ...
today EurActiv - Nanotech business
- NIST, Harvard researchers share 2010 Julius Springer Prize for Applied Physics
- Attendees heard talks from both prize winners, as well as a series of special lectures given by luminaries in the field of nanoscale physics. ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotech business
MNX offers commercial e-beam lithography services using a state-of-the-art Vistec EBPG 5000+ direct-write tool. This affordable service provides you with the best performance and fastest turnaround times in the industry.
- 50MHz scan speed
- Spot size below 2.5 nm
- Large scan field size
- Fast cycle times
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at Booth 9 and at Special Session VIII
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- 3-D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging
- 2010-12-08 - 2010-12-10
San Francisco, CA USA
Keys to Design, Manufacturing, and Markets
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems