- RPMC Lasers releases 4 W and 10 W industrial femtosecond lasers
- The D2.fs is suitable for micromachining, spectroscopy, and other scientific applications where peak energy and precision are needed. ...
today OptoIQ - MEMS technology
- New Breed of Microfluidic Devices Accelerateing Drug Discovery
- Microfluidics technology makes it possible to miniaturize and automate various laboratory techniques, including patch clamping, which can be implemented by ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- Microfluidics: A thousand captures at a time
- Microfluidics technology makes it possible to miniaturize and automate various laboratory techniques, including patch clamping, which can be implemented by fabricating a microscopic aperture to capture the cell and penetrate the cell ...
today - MEMS technology
- Image Sensors World: Hamamatsu Develops MEMS-based Photomultiplier ...
- The μPMT is the world's first PMT to be fabricated through the use of semiconductor processes for MEMS devices. Its prototype is thinner than the smallest PMT that Hamamatsu currently offers. By comparison, the μPMT has only 1/7th the ...
image sensors world today - MEMS technology
- New MEMS-Based Inertial Measurement Unit from Crossbow Technology
- That product, still in development, aims to replace the digital magnetic compass through a new, MEMS-based technology that determines heading by measuring ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- STMicro: MEMS drive new apps
- ... the company's global roadmap and touched upon how its intent on 'reshaping the embedded world' with a focus on R&D, healthcare applications and MEMS. ...
yesterday EE Times India - MEMS business
- NEXX Names Rezwan Lateef Vice President of Customer Operations & Business ...
- ... further strengthen our market success in cutting edge advanced packaging applications, such as lead-free bumping, copper pillar and TSV 3D packaging. ...
today National Post (registration) - MEMS business
- ISSYS Inc. Awarded Another Patent for Wireless, Batteryless, Implantable Sensors
- Company Background: ISSYS is a leader in advanced MEMS technologies for industrial, medical, microfluidic and scientific analytical sensing applications. ...
today SYS-CON Media (press release) - MEMS business
- 3D IC, WLP & TSV : Nanoplas extends line of dry processing systems with tool ...
- By I-MicroNews Nanoplas, a fast-growing global supplier of HDRF® plasma processing equipment for MEMS, 3D through-silicon vias (TSVs), IC packaging and ...
yesterday R & D Magazine - MEMS business
- Wolfson - Crystal-clear audio from digital MEMS microphones and more
- Wolfson Microelectronics has today officially launched its next-generation digital silicon micro-electro-mechanical-systems (MEMS) microphones, ...
today Electropages (press release) - MEMS business
- GigOptix Transfers Thin Film Polymer on Silicon (TFPS(TM)) Optical Modulator ...
- "IMT has a long history of developing and volume producing complex MEMS products. Because we are able to leverage our experience and existing process ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- Photonics and Nanophotonics Wedded by Plasmons
- ... and plasmons, quantized plasma density fluctuations in solids, are the vehicle allowing photons to squeeze into nanoscale device structures. ...
today Materials Views - Nanotechnology
- Top Ten most-read Nanoscale articles in September « Nanoscale Blog
- The latest top ten most accessed Nanoscale articles. See the most-read papers of September 2010 here: Solution synthesis of one-dimensional ZnO nanomaterials and their applications. Benjamin Weintraub, Zhengzhi Zhou, Yinhua Li and Yulin ...
Christina Ableman, Publishing Assistant today - Nanotechnology
- Nanotech presence in consumer goods growing
- Whenever one of the criteria is fulfilled a material is considered to be a nanomaterial. According to the Commission, a nanomaterial "consists of particles, ...
yesterday EurActiv - Nanotech business
IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 is intended to provide a common forum for researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners sensing technology. IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 will include keynote addresses by eminent scientists as well as special, regular and poster sessions.
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at Booth 9 and at Special Session VIII
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- 3-D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging
- 2010-12-08 - 2010-12-10
San Francisco, CA USA
Keys to Design, Manufacturing, and Markets
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems