- 3D IC, WLP & TSV : SET introduces innovative patented chamber for removal of oxide
- By I-MicroNews Addressing the challenges of the oxidation of metal surfaces in device bonding, this machine system encompasses a substrate chuck and a bond ...
today R & D Magazine - MEMS technology
- Microrobotics Challenge seeks miniature medics, maze masters.
- October 29, 2010 - Teams engaged in microrobotic, microelectronic, or microelectromechanical systems research are invited to participate in NIST Mobile ...
today ThomasNet Industrial News Room - MEMS technology
- MEMS Accelerometer from STMicroelectronics Monitors and Tracks Motion and Tilt ...
- GENEVA, Oct. 29 /PRNewswire/ -- STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM), a leader in MEMS, has expanded its sensor portfolio with a new automotive-grade 3-axis low-g ...
today PR Newswire (press release) - MEMS technology
- Compugraphics continues to build on its expertise in making MEMS photomasks
- With the growth in MEMs and Optoelectronic devices over the past 10 years, Compugraphics has seen its customer base expand to include these market sectors. ...
today R & D Magazine - MEMS business
- MEMS celebrate 25 years: Industry experts share insights - Small Times
- Oct 27, 2010 ... Roger Grace, Janusz Bryzek, and Sverre Horntvedt were among the MEMS industry executives, entrepreneurs, and experts that spoke with ...
www.electroiq.com - MEMS business
- Study of behavior of nanoscale semiconductor crystals
- Study of behavior of nanoscale semiconductor crystals.
today - Nanotechnology
- NIST and Harvard Researchers share 2010 Julius Springer Prize.
- Lezec, who joined NIST Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology in 2007, received his Ph.D. from MIT in 1992. His work spans broad range of topics ...
today ThomasNet Industrial News Room (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Global Market for Nanomaterials to Reach US$6.2 Billion by 2015, According to ...
- GIA announces the release of a comprehensive global report on Nanomaterials market. Although the recession cancelled out the overly optimistic expectations ...
today PR Web (press release) - Nanotech business
- Student laboratory of nanodesign to open in Rostov-on-Don
- In the laboratory, students will concentrate on identifying the three-dimensional atomic local nanoscale geometry and electronic structure in different ...
today BCM - Nanotech business
In its sixth year, MEMS Executive Congress is the executive conference that connects the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users. Through keynotes, panel discussions, and numerous networking opportunities, MEMS Executive Congress creates an intimate forum for decision-makers to grow the global MEMS market. Register today!
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at Booth 9 and at Special Session VIII
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
Meet MNX at this event
- 3-D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging
- 2010-12-08 - 2010-12-10
San Francisco, CA USA
Keys to Design, Manufacturing, and Markets
Meet MNX at this event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems