- What's the buzz on MEMS in 2011 and beyond?
- Powered by a wide range of microelectromechanical systems, or MEMS, this personalized mobile device will monitor your heart rate when you exercise, ...
today ECNmag.com - MEMS technology
- Impulse actuated MEMS devices - US Patent 7832948 Description
- Patent Description: This disclosure relates to micro-electromechanical system (MEMS) devices, in general, and in particular, to impulse-actuated MEMS shutters for miniature cameras. In the familiar arcade game of "pinball," momentum ...
today - MEMS technology
- Rise of the micro machines
- ... and bioengineering applications,' comments Martin Pumera, an expert in nanotechnology and microfluidics at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. ...
today Chemistry World - MEMS technology
- Lilliputian Systems announces wafer manufacturing supply agreement with Intel ...
- Lilliputian's patented Silicon Power Cell™ technology is based on highly efficient and proven solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs) and microelectromechanical ...
today ECNmag.com - MEMS business
- Nanoscale light sensors
- University of Pittsburgh researchers have created a nanoscale light sensor that can be combined with near-atomic-size electronic circuitry to produce hybrid ...
today Electronics Manufacture & Test - Nanotechnology
This conference gives a broad, yet thorough perspective on the technomarket opportunity and challenge offered by building devices and systems in the vertical dimension. Industry leaders from around the world are invited to speak at this conference on a wide range of topics important to the emerging and on-going 3-D integration and packaging.
Visit here for details and register today!