- MEMSIC introduces METF2000 series of MEMS gas mass flow meters for industrial ...
- The METF2000 Gas Mass Flow Meter is based on patented thermal MEMS technology and directly senses the gas mass flow, without the need for temperature or ...
yesterday ECNmag.com - MEMS technology
- Yole Devéloppement to Present MEMS-Based Technical Seminar at iSLI Event
- iSLI and IMAPS-UK to host the forthcoming "Making MEMS Work – BIG Ideas For Small Devices” Technical Seminar with a keynote presentation from Yole ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- STMicroelectronics Ships One Billionth MEMS Device
- 24, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM), the leading supplier of MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) devices for consumer and portable ...
today PR Newswire (press release) - MEMS business
- Automotive MEMS sensor market to exceed record shipments in 2010 ...
- The market for automotive microelectromechanical system (MEMS) sensors is expected to expand considerably in 2010, according to market research, following a downturn in 2009.
Matthew Finnegan today - MEMS business
- ANALOG DEVICES WINS MEMS MICROPHONE PATENT CASE
- "Since bringing our first MEMS microphone products to market in 2008, ADI has maintained our focus on innovation and providing the highest performance MEMS ...
yesterday Trading Markets (press release) - MEMS business
- ST to transform automotive MEMS cost structure | WiiZeels.com
- STMicroelectronics is expected to impose a new cost structure on the automotive MEMs industry as it brings manufacturing economies of scale to new areas, according iSuppli.
email@example.com today - MEMS business
- Self-assembly of nano-rotors
- The confinement of molecular species in nanoscale environments leads to intriguing dynamic phenomena. Notably, the organization and rotational motions of ...
yesterday Next Big Future - Nanotechnology
- Using mobile phones to test for STIs
- The devices will function through the use of nanotechnology and microfluidics and have the capability to test a range of STIs, including chlamydia and ...
yesterday The Edinburgh Journal - Nanotech business
This conference gives a broad, yet thorough perspective on the technomarket opportunity and challenge offered by building devices and systems in the vertical dimension. Industry leaders from around the world are invited to speak at this conference on a wide range of topics important to the emerging and on-going 3-D integration and packaging.
Visit here for details and register today!