- Microfluidics streamlines laboratory operations
- Lab-on-a-chip technology -- more properly referred to as microfluidics -- has been making headlines since the 1990s when the US Defense Advanced Research ...
today SPIE Newsroom - MEMS technology
- Panasonic and imec Present Thin Film Packaged MEMS Resonator With ...
- Panasonic and imec Present Thin Film Packaged MEMS Resonator With Industry Record Q Factor and Low Bias Voltage.
today - MEMS technology
- STM takes pressure sensors to new heights
- With the LPS001WP MEMS sensor from STMicroelectronics, smart phones and other portable devices will soon be able to pinpoint their height variation relative ...
today Test & Measurement World - MEMS business
- Samsung to release '3D' memory modules with 50% greater density
- The three-dimensional (3D) chip stacking process is referred to in the memory industry as through silicon via (TSV). Samsung said the TSV process saves up ...
today Computerworld - MEMS business
- SEMI forms 3D stacked IC standards group, seeks volunteers
- 3D ICs that stack 2D die -- most popularly using through-silicon vias (TSV) -- are the next step of 3D integration beyond wire bonding and flip-chip, ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- A MEMS Update from Roger Grace
- A MEMS Update from Roger Grace. December 6, 2010 by Randy Frank Filed under Frank Talk, MEMS Sensor Technology · Leave a comment. Tags: MEMS, sensors. Comments. Feel free to leave a comment... and oh, if you want a pic to show with your ...
Randy Frank yesterday - MEMS business
- Researchers create an artificial kidney the size of a coffee-cup
- First, thousands of nanoscale filters take out toxins from the blood. Then, a BioCartridge of kidney cells act like a real human kidney. ...
today SmartPlanet.com (blog) - Nanotechnology
- NIST reveals nanoscale thermogravimetric analysis
- Nanoscale measurements of the purity of carbon-nanotubes, coated-nanoparticles and surface features on thin films were revealed at the US National Institute ...
today EE Times India - Nanotechnology
- Nanoscale antennas captures and amplifies the light | Nano Technology
- Natelson said the experiment required the construction of novel devices that combine electronics with optics on the nanoscale. “There are a lot of people making optical and there is a lot of people doing electrical measurements on ...
admin yesterday - Nanotechnology
This conference gives a broad, yet thorough perspective on the technomarket opportunity and challenge offered by building devices and systems in the vertical dimension. Industry leaders from around the world are invited to speak at this conference on a wide range of topics important to the emerging and on-going 3-D integration and packaging.
Visit here for details and register today!