- Semtech Taps IBM For New Chip Technology
- The firm said it is using IBM's 3d through-via (TSV) technology for the new chips, which have applications in fiber optic telecommunications, ...
today socalTech.com - MEMS technology
- TSMC announces 3DIC Chip Technologies using TSVs
- TSMC prototyped a module by using elemental technologies such as TSV, rewiring layer and micro bump and three-dimensionally stacking semiconductor chips and ...
today ECNmag.com - MEMS technology
- Boston Micromachines, Bridger Photonics sign consulting deal
- “We recognized that Boston Micromachines is a world leader in deformable MEMS membranes. The two companies' technologies complement one another very well, ...
today ECNmag.com - MEMS business
- STMicroelectronics Takes Pressure Sensors to New Heights
- Manufacturing the device in this way eliminates wafer-to-wafer bonding and maximizes reliability. The pressure sensor in the LPS001WP is based on a flexible silicon membrane formed above an air cavity with a controlled gap and defined ...
ACASTRO today - MEMS business
- Hartotop: Sensational Smart Clothing
- Micro-system technology is always smaller components allows intelligence to be mixed with other exclusive products, no results on the offensive load. A model of cross between humans and the environment, particularly clothing. ...
TanawatCubic today - MEMS business
MNX offers commercial e-beam lithography services using a state-of-the-art Vistec EBPG 5000+ direct-write tool. This affordable service provides you with the best performance and fastest turnaround times in the industry.
- 50MHz scan speed
- Spot size below 2.5 nm
- Large scan field size
- Fast cycle times