- Peregrine Semiconductor and Soitec Develop New Bonded Silicon-on-Sapphire ...
- The new substrates use Soitec's core direct wafer-bonding technologies combined with Peregrine's legacy SOS process development and IC design expertise to ...
yesterday CompoundSemi Online (press release) - MEMS technology
- Local scientists claim microchip 'breakthrough'
- Ho Chia-hua, head of the biological microelectromechanical systems team at the National-Nano Device Laboratories at National -Applied Research Laboratories, ...
today Taipei Times - MEMS technology
- Lapping Plate Conditioning Device eliminates variability issues.
- ... optical devices, LEDs, MEMs (micro-electro-mechanical systems), precision medical components, electronics, carbides, steels and ceramics. ...
yesterday ThomasNet Industrial News Room (press release) - MEMS technology
- Microelectromechanical systems – findMEMS.com | MEMS ...
- MEMS are also referred to as micromachines (in Japan), or Micro Systems Technology – MST (in Europe). MEMS are separate and distinct from the hypothetical vision of molecular nanotechnology or molecular electronics. ...
admin today - MEMS technology
- PCB Piezotronics begins MEMS production, taps Plasma-Therm
- PCB's MEMS-based sensor products include a series of shock accelerometers utilized in industrial monitoring applications such as load vibration, ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- IPhone 4 boosts shipments of MEMS microphones
- MEMS microphones are tiny microphones that employ a pressure-sensitive diaphragm etched on a semiconductor using microelectromechanical technology. ...
today EETimes.com - MEMS business
- Wi-Fi Location Will Become the Top Alternative Location Technology by 2015
- ABI Research has forecast that Wi-Fi location will outstrip all other location technologies including GPS, cellular and MEMs, with shipments reaching more ...
today DirectionsMag.com (press release) - MEMS business
- MIT Professor Explains Progress in Understanding Malaria Using Nanotechnology
- All of these studies were made possible by the development of new technology, such as optical tweezers, microfluidics and application of technologies not ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Discovered new electrical phenomena at the nanoscale | Nano Technology
- Tags: Dielectric barrier, Dielectric breakdown, dielectric breakdown voltage, dielectric material, immediate technological exploration, Ionic fluids, ionic fluids conduct electricity, ionic liquid, nanoscale, nanoscale dielectric, ...
admin today - Nanotechnology
- University of Chicago to construct research center
- The Institute for Molecular Engineering will explore innovative technology made possible by modern advances in nanoscale manipulation. ...
today Health Imaging & IT - Nanotech business
MNX offers commercial e-beam lithography services using a state-of-the-art Vistec EBPG 5000+ direct-write tool. This affordable service provides you with the best performance and fastest turnaround times in the industry.
- 50MHz scan speed
- Spot size below 2.5 nm
- Large scan field size
- Fast cycle times
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems