- Display-technology advancements: Change is the only constant
- Mirasol, a MEMS (microelectromechanical-system)-based technology, uses IMOD (interferometric modulation), which functions similar to the way in which a ...
today EDN.com - MEMS technology
- Accelerometers – findMEMS.com | MEMS Accelerometers, Gyroscopes ...
- Modern accelerometers are often small micro electro-mechanical systems (MEMS), and are indeed the simplest MEMS devices possible, consisting of little more than a cantilever beam with a proof mass (also known as seismic mass). ...
admin yesterday - MEMS technology
- Cu protrusion, keep-out zones highlight 3D talks at IEDM
- Having the smallest CTE, the oxide liner undergoes high stresses exerted by the Cu TSV and the Si substrate. The maximum stress concentration is found to be ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- MEMS bring micro DNA analyser closer
- Building blocks for a DNA analysing micromachine have been presented at the International Electron Devices Meeting in San Francisco. ...
today ElectronicsWeekly.com - MEMS technology
- 3DS-IC group develop TSV manufacturing standards
- ... the Three-Dimensional Stacked Integrated Circuits (3DS-IC) group that will develop manufacturing standards for through-silicon via (TSV) technology. ...
today EE Times India - MEMS business
- FUBA Touts Successful electronica and Expansion Plans
- ... the areas of design, development and PCB-production, from automotive and industrial electronics to embedded, wireless, medical electronics and MEMS. ...
yesterday PCB007 (press release) - MEMS business
- Small Talk: iPhones Drive Demand For Ultra-Tiny Microphones
- Microelectromechanical system (or MEMS) microphones are the secret hot technology in today's cell phones, notebook PC's and camcorders. ...
today iSmashPhone - MEMS business
- STATS ChipPAC reports over 50% growth in flip chip business with more than 250 ...
- STATS ChipPAC's leading edge facility in Singapore is already active in the development of TSV technology solutions that provide a higher level of ...
today ECNmag.com - MEMS business
- IPhone 4 boosts MEMS microphone shipments
- MEMS microphones are tiny microphones that employ a pressure-sensitive diaphragm etched on a semiconductor using microelectromechanical technology. ...
yesterday EETimes.com - MEMS business
- Nanotechnology endoscope for living cells
- Other nanoscale probes based on carbon nanotubes (CNTs) attached to atomic force microscopes (see: "'Cooking' sharper AFM tips in a microwave oven") have ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Nanoscale gene 'ignition switch' may help spot and treat cancer
- Nanoscale gene 'ignition switch' may help spot and treat cancer.
today - Nanotechnology
- 2011 Global R&D Funding Forecast - Industrial R&D: Advanced Materials
- Research on fundamental nanoscale phenomena and processes is the largest program area of the NNI, with $484 million proposed for 2011. ...
today R & D Magazine - Nanotech business
MNX offers commercial e-beam lithography services using a state-of-the-art Vistec EBPG 5000+ direct-write tool. This affordable service provides you with the best performance and fastest turnaround times in the industry.
- 50MHz scan speed
- Spot size below 2.5 nm
- Large scan field size
- Fast cycle times
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users