- Rapid DNA amplification in a capillary tube by natural convection with a ...
- The microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) approach for fabricating biochips can shrink the size of such systems dramatically. However, such systems require ...
today BioTechniques.com - MEMS technology
- A microscope that can move atoms and draw super high resolution surface images ...
- ... organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs), solid-state lighting, nanoimprinting, microfluidics and next generation atomic scale interconnect technology. ...
today Nanowerk LLC - MEMS technology
- Reduced-gravity doesn't faze NASA-funded rHEALTH micro-fluidics sensor
- The rHEALTH sensor uses a microfluidics chip designed to extract a multitude of diagnostic information from a single drop of blood. ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- Image Sensors World: Hamamatsu Enhances IR Sensitivity by MEMS ...
- These sensors are said to utilize MEMS structures fabricated by using "unique laser processing technology" to achieve a significant enhancement of NIR sensitivity. Another explanation of MEMS action is on Electro Optics site: "Using ...
image sensors world today - MEMS technology
- MEMS, Microfluidics and Microsystems Executive Review: MEMS based ...
- Attitude and heading reference systems, traditionally based on large mechanical components and instruments, are experiencing miniaturization enabled by MEMS technologies. Applications for attitude and heading reference systems include: ...
Mike Pinelis today - MEMS technology
- InvenSense Demonstrates World's First MEMS-Based 6-Axis Motion Processor
- The MPU-6000 is the world's first 6-axis motion processor and a breakthrough in MEMS motion sensing technology with the integration of a 3-axis gyroscope ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- DistiBlog - the EPN Distribution Blog: Premier Farnell Takes MEMS ...
- Premier Farnell has signed a global franchise agreement with Sensonor Technologies, a supplier in high precision MEMS technology. The deal adds Sensonor Technologies' newest sensors, based on MEMS technology and...
martin savery today - MEMS business
- IMEC details 3D Cost Modeling at Munich IEEE 3DIC Conference
- The process time is therefore longer which results at a higher TSV processing cost. When 3D-SIC TSVs are used, backside processing includes thinning of the ...
today ECNmag.com - MEMS business
- MEMS, GRHU, MRGE, MILL - Stocks to Watch Report for Thursday! - 12 ...
- MEMSIC, Inc. (Nasdaq:MEMS) a leading MEMS solution provider, announced that Dr. Paul M. Zavracky will join MEMSIC as President of North American and European Operations. A director of the company since 1999, Dr. Zavracky will report to ...
The News Desk today - MEMS business
- ipad iphone ipod update » iPhone 4 turns up the volume for ...
- Highlighted by their adoption in Apple's iPhone 4, microelectromechanical system (MEMS) microphones are set to achieve a more than 50% increase in shipments in 2010 and a fourfold rise by 2014, according to research firm iSuppli. ...
admin today - MEMS business
- Nanoscale gene 'ignition switch' could help detect and treat cancer
- A new study in mice has shown that a set of genetic instructions encased in a nanoparticle can be used as an "ignition switch" to rev up gene activity that ...
today Sify - Nanotechnology
- Tiny 3-D images from Stanford and SLAC shed light on origin of Earth's core
- The technique, called high-pressure nanoscale X-ray computed tomography, is being developed at SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory. ...
today Stanford University News - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology textiles
- It can be assumed that the term "nano" is often used for promotional purposes and that several products do not contain any nanomaterial or that ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotech business
- Nanotechnology for green vehicles
- With precise structuring and exceptional physical and mechanical properties, nanomaterial-based products have the potential to redefine energy and materials ...
today Business Standard - Nanotech business
MNX offers commercial e-beam lithography services using a state-of-the-art Vistec EBPG 5000+ direct-write tool. This affordable service provides you with the best performance and fastest turnaround times in the industry.
- 50MHz scan speed
- Spot size below 2.5 nm
- Large scan field size
- Fast cycle times
- SPIE Photonics West
- 2011-01-22 - 2011-01-27
San Francisco, CA USA
Hear the latest research on the fabrication and processing of MOEMS and MEMS for industrial applications
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users