- Organic electronic ratchets doing work
- The finding opens the possibility of a new kind of wireless drive for microelectronic circuits. An article about the research, which is led by dr.ir. ...
2010-12-18 Nanotechwire.com - MEMS technology
- Stress-Induced Impact of TSV Processing on Performance of High-k/Metal-Gate ...
- At IEDM 2010, imec and its partners presented a study of the stress-induced impact of through-silicon via (TSV) processing on the performance of ...
2010-12-17 AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- Premier Farnell and Sensonor Technologies Sign Global Franchise Agreement
- The global agreement adds Sensonor Technologies' newest sensors, based on MEMS technology and used for high precision applications, to Premier Farnell's ...
today ThomasNet Industrial News Room (press release) - MEMS business
- Updated Website provides More Information on Microscopy and Microspectroscopy
- "CRAIC Technologies possesses many years of experience in UV-visible-NIR range microscopy, spectroscopy and micro-scale spectroscopy. ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- GlobalFoundries looks at MEMS
- GlobalFoundries' MEMS roots can be traced backed to Singapore's Chartered Semiconductor Manufacturing Pte., a foundry vendor that was acquired by Abu ...
today EETimes.com - MEMS business
- In Vivo Microscope
- Leica Microsystems has effectively matched the Leica TCS SP5 MP multiphoton microscope with a fully integrated OPO (Optical Parametric Oscillator) solution. ...
today Drug Discovery & Development - MEMS business
- iSuppli: MEMS microphone shipments to cross 695.5 million units up 57.7% yoy
- iSuppli has reported (MEMS) microphones shipments are set to expand to 695.5 million units in year 2010, up 57.7 percent from 441 million in 2009 and by ...
yesterday EE Herald - MEMS business
- Novel tailor-made nanoferroelectric from building blocks
- The continuous downscaling of microelectronic circuits combined with increasing interest in ferroelectric thin films for FeRAMs is drawing great attention ...
today PhysOrg.com - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology for green vehicles
- With precise structuring and exceptional physical and mechanical properties, nanomaterial-based products have the potential to redefine energy and materials ...
2010-12-18 Business Standard - Nanotechnology
- Structural Distortions Emerge From Nothing At The Nanoscale ...
- Scientists have discovered that a class of materials known to convert heat to electricity and vice versa behaves quite unexpectedly at the nanoscale in response to changes in temperature. The discovery — described in the December 17, ...
2010-12-17 - Nanotechnology
- Bruker Releases AcuityXR Optical Surface Profiler Mode for Nanoscale Applications
- Provider of scientific instruments, Bruker has launched an optical surface profiler mode called the AcuityXR for optical surface profiler systems. ...
today AZoOptics.com (press release) - Nanotech business
- SPIE Photonics West
- 2011-01-22 - 2011-01-27
San Francisco, CA USA
Hear the latest research on the fabrication and processing of MOEMS and MEMS for industrial applications
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users