- Microscopes fit within a miniaturized chip
- [Image: Ken Crozier] The breakthrough, which represents the marriage of high-performance optics with microfluidics, may be the perfect combination to make ...
today ECNmag.com - MEMS technology
- Panasonic and Imec Introduce Sensor Components for SNP Detection
- Imec and Panasonic have combined heterogeneous integration and micro-electronic fabrication, to obtain an advanced microfluidics system for SNP detection. ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS technology
- A*STAR and GLOBALFOUNDRIES collaborate to develop MEMS capacitive ...
- A*STAR and GLOBALFOUNDRIES collaborate to develop MEMS capacitive sensor platform technology for motion sensing applications.
today - MEMS business
- mPhase Broadens Intellectual Property Portfolio and Completes Multi-Cell Smart ...
- mPhase also broaden its IP coverage in areas involving Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS) based packaging and assembly, applying bonding technologies ...
today AUTO-MOBI.info (press release) - MEMS business
- Innovative Gyro Sensors from Farnell
- Farnell is marketing Sensor Technologies' SAR10 and SAR10H gyro sensors featuring a ButterflyGyro MEMS die and a BiCMOS mixed mode ASIC, enclosed in a SOIC ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS business
- I-Micronews - MEMS TECHNO: Invensense showcases breakthrough ...
- The MPU-6000 is the world's first 6-axis motion processor and a breakthrough in MEMS motion sensing technology with the integration of a 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer on the same silicon die together with an onboard ...
yesterday - MEMS business
- Grant Will Address Congestive Heart Failure
- Robinson said that's because those processes are taking place at the nanoscale, or roughly at a level 100 to 1000 times smaller than can be seen by using a ...
today Medical News Today (press release) - Nanotech business
MNX offers commercial e-beam lithography services using a state-of-the-art Vistec EBPG 5000+ direct-write tool. This affordable service provides you with the best performance and fastest turnaround times in the industry.
- 50MHz scan speed
- Spot size below 2.5 nm
- Large scan field size
- Fast cycle times
- SPIE Photonics West
- 2011-01-22 - 2011-01-27
San Francisco, CA USA
Hear the latest research on the fabrication and processing of MOEMS and MEMS for industrial applications
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users