- Making Sense of Structural Health Monitoring Data
- At the heart of SHM innovation are MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) based sensors. These precision measurement servo accelerometers are now smaller, ...
yesterday Construction Digital (blog) - MEMS technology
- Periodic table written on a hair
- To achieve this nanoscale feat, they first magnified the hair in an electron microscope, then used an ion beam writer to bombard the hair with a blast of ...
today New Scientist (blog) - Nanotechnology
- Nanodots Breakthrough May Lead to 'A Library on One Chip'
- The new chip stems from a breakthrough in the use of nanodots, or nanoscale magnets, and represents a significant advance in computer-memory technology. ...
today U.S. News & World Report - Nanotechnology
MNX offers commercial e-beam lithography services using a state-of-the-art Vistec EBPG 5000+ direct-write tool. This affordable service provides you with the best performance and fastest turnaround times in the industry.
- 50MHz scan speed
- Spot size below 2.5 nm
- Large scan field size
- Fast cycle times
- SPIE Photonics West
- 2011-01-22 - 2011-01-27
San Francisco, CA USA
Hear the latest research on the fabrication and processing of MOEMS and MEMS for industrial applications
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users